Shes What

A/N: Y/LN Means Your Last Name And Y/N Means Your Name And Y/FN Means Your Full Name👌🏼
(Chris's POV)
I Woke Up To Go To The Bathroom But Y/N Was Sleeping On It."Y/N.."I Said.Then She Got Up And And Turned Red And Flushed.Then She Got Up And She Looked Horrible."Y/N Do You Want Me To Take You To The Doctor?"I Said."I Dunno I Just-"Y/N Said Then Threw Up."I'm Taking You"I Said.Then I Got Her Clothes."Take A Shower And I'll Take You To The Doctor"I Said.Then She Nodded No."We Have To I Made An Appointment For You So Let's Go." I Went Out To The Bathroom.Then I Wrote A Note.'Hey Sam I'm Taking Y/N To The Doctor Chris x'

(45 Minutes Later)

Then She Was Dress And All Ready.Then I Hold Her Hand And Took Her To Sam's Kia And Drove To The Hospital."I Hate Doctors"Y/N Said."Well We Need To See How Your Doing"I Said.Then I Helped Her Out Of The Car And Right Way She Gave Me Attitude."Why The Fuck I Need To Be Here This Shit Your Shit This Is Bull Shit"Y/N.(What The Hell She's Like Having  Mood Swings)."I'm Hungry"Y/N Saids."I Will Make You Something When We Get Home"I Said."I Want Fucking Food Now You Ass"Y/N Said.Then I Got A Chocolate Bar From The Car And Gave It To Her."Is It Infected"Y/N Said."Just Fucking Eat It.."I Said Calming.Then She Starting Eating It.Then I Went To The Front Desk."Um Hello Y/N Has An Appointment"I Said."Last Name"The Nurse Said.(Wait It The Same Fucking Nurse..)."Y/LN"Y/N Said."Ok Take The Right And Go All The Way Down And Take A Right And It Will Be Room 41"The Nurse Said."Thanks"I Said.Then I Helped Her And Again The Nurse Still Staring Me.(She Doesn't Get It I'm With Sam..)Then We Did What She Told Us And We Went Into Room 41."Sit Right There I Guess"I Said And Pointed.Then She Sat.Then A Nurse Came."Hello My Name Is Ms.Dairy And I'm Not The Doctor But She Would Be Here But I'm Just To Ask Questions"Dairy Said."Ok"We Said.Then She Was In The Computer."May I Have Your Full Name Miss"Dairy Said."Y/FN"Y/N Said."Ok Thanks You And It Says You Been Though Up,And Gaining Weight A Bit?"Dairy Said."Yes And I'm Worried"Y/N Said."Hmm Well Lets Check You With This Machine So May You Pull Your Shirt Up And Your Pants A Bit Down?"Dairy Said.Then I Turned Around And When She Was Done I Turned Back.Then She Put Gel On Her Body And She Turned On The Machine And She Got Scanner I Guess And Out It On Her.Then We Turned To The Small TV.Then Ms.Dairy Smiled."Well Ms.Y/LN Your Pregnant"Dairy Said."Shes What!"I Said."I'm What!"Y/N Said."Pregnant And Next Month You Can Check The Gender If The Baby If You Want To And Here's The Picture Of The Baby...And You May Exit"Dairy Said And Gave Me The Pictures And She Left.Then She Came Back."And Here's A List What You Shouldn't Do And Not Eat/Drink Ok?"Dairy Said.Then She Gave That To Me Too.Then Y/N Was Crying.Then She Pit Her Clothes Back In Place And I Helped Her To Go Back To The Car."I..I Have No Words.."I Said."I-I Can't Tell Angel...Or Sam They Would Flip Or I Dunno Freak Out"Y/N Said."Well..We Better Hide The Papers Now Come On Let's Make You Breakfast"I Said And For The First Time Ever I Kissed Her In The Cheek.Then We Drove Back Home And I Left The Papers In The Car.