Photo Shoot 3/3

(Sam's POV)
"Shoot 4!"Someone Said.(That's My Que)Then I Walked To The Photo Shoot And I Saw Chris And Karen? Together And I Just Stood There Just Watching.Then Karen Got Chris's Wrist And I Still Stood There."What Do You Want.."Chris Said."Be Mine..."Karen Said Putting Her Body Against Chris.Then I Still Stood There Watch And Listening What They Were Saying."Karen Stop!I Don't Love You Anymore..Just Leave Me Alone.."Chris Said And Got Her Hands Off Him.Then Chris Just Left And Walked Away.Then Karen Just Turned To Me And Just Glared At Me."Fuck Off Chris.."I Mumbled And Glared At Her Back."Sam!We Don't Have All Day!"They Said."Oh Sorry.."I Said Focusing Back.
then They Were Just Leading Me Of Where Was I Going."You Guys Aren't  Using The Green Wall?"Someone Said."No We Have A Few Rooms."Fred Said."Ok Then..SHOOT 5!!!"He Said.

(1-3 Hours Later Of Doing Photo Shoots)

"And Done You May Go Sam..Thank You,You Looked Great!!"Tim Said."T-Thank You"I Said Blushing.Then I Tok The Clothes I Wore With Me To Take Home And I Knocked On Chris's Door.Then I Just Opened It And I Saw Karen Wrapping Around Chris."Karen Get The Fuck Off!!"Chris Said Trying Not To Push Her Cause It Is Un Polite To Pish A Girl To The Ground.The Karen Starts Leaning To Chris's Lips For A Kiss And I Panicked I Ran And Kissed Him Before She Did And She Just Just Kiss My Cheek."Get Off My Boyfriend..."I Said In My Deepest British Accent.Then Karen Just Gave Me The Middle Finger."Fuck Off Mate"Karen Said."Oh..This Will Ruin Your Modeling Career..."I Said And Took A Pic Of Her Giving The Middle Finger To Me And I'll Show Her Boss Say It's For Him.Then Karen Got Up And Ran To Her Boss."Gerry Right?Karens Director"I Said."Um..Yea And Your The One And Only Sam Smith"Gerry Said."Karen Wanted Me To Show You This To You And It's To You And She Said Fuck Off.."I Said.Then Gerry Made An Upset Face And Then That Was When Karen Came I Left And Right To Then I Heard She Got Fired And Ran Out Of The Building."Man I Feel Bad..But It Felt It Had To Be Done"I Said And When I Came In I Saw Chris I Saw Him Bleeding From His Stomach And He Was On The Ground."CHRISSS!!!!!No No No Someone We Need Help!!"I Yelled Across The Hall."Karan That Bitch!!"I Yelled I Threw The Chair."What Happe-Oh My Someone Call An Ambulance Now!!!"Hailey Said.Then She Was Comforting Me Calming Me Down And In 2 Minutes The Ambulance Came And Took Chris And I Hopped In The Ambulance And Hailey As Well And Headed To The Hospital."I'm Right Here Chris....Don't Worry"I Said Crying And I Kiss His Head.