Birthday Sex 3/3

(Sam's POV)
Then I Drove Back To Y/n's House But Went To The Back Yard This Time And Found A Space And Chris And I Got Out Of That Car And I Got The Present And Chris Got The Card And Jogged To Me And Held My Hand."Why You Nervous Babe"I Said Whispering To Chris's Ear."I Dunno"He Said.Then I Saw Y/n,Then Y/n Turned Around And Waved."Oh My God Sam Smith!,He's Here!"Some People Said Being Shocked.Then I Just Sighed And Let Go Of Chris's Hand."Happy Birthday Love"I Said Giving Y/n A Hug."Aw Thanks"Y/n Said."Happy Birthday As Well Y/n"Chris Said Hugging Her."Thanks Chris"Y/n Said."Where's Ellie"Sam Said."She's Inside With Her Grandmother"Y/n Said."Your Mum Is Here"I Said."Yea She Just Wanna See Ellie She Doesn't Like My Relationship With Jaclyn..."Y/n Said As She Huffed And Someone Came And Hugged Her."It's Ok Baby"She Said."I Know And By The Way This Is Jaclyn My Girlfriend"Y/n Said In Joy."Nice To Meet You Jaclyn"We Said Shacking Her Hand."Nice Meeting You The One And Only Sam Smith And His Boyfriend"She Said Shaking Our Hands."Yup"We Said.Then We Held Hands And We Gazed Into Our Eyes And Smiles."Well..We Will Be Inside If That's Fine?"I Said Holding Chris's Hand."Sure And Thanks For Coming Guys"Y/n Said And We Gave Her Present And We Ty To Head Inside But Some Fans And People Were Wanting Pictures And Autographs From Me."Sam!"Someone Said."I Wish I Can Stay Out Here More But I Gotta Go"I Said Making An Excuse And I Held Chris's Hand Tight So I Wouldn't Lose Him And Let Go When We Made It Out The Crowd So They Wouldn't See I'm With Chris.Then We Finally Made It Inside And We Sighed In Relief.Then He Puts His Hands On My Face And Kisses Me.Then We Stopped And Held Hands And Went To The Living Room And I'm Guessing Y/n's Mum."Um..Hello Y/n's Mother"I Said."Oh Samuel Nice Meeting You I Remember You When You Were Just In Middle School"She Said.Then I Smile."And Now You Have Grown Taller And Healthy Singer"She Said.Then I Gave Her A Hug."Did You Want To See Ellie?"She Asked.We Nodded.Then She Went To A Room And Got Her.Then She Hand Her To Me And I Held Her.Then Me And Chris Smile.Then He Got Closer And Put His Head On My Shoulder And Looked At Her."You Too Look Like A Perfect Couple And To Have A Child."Oh..Thank You But Were Not Planning To Have Kids Yet"I Said.Then Chris Nodded."How Long You Two Have Been Together"She Said."Six Months"I Said Rocking Ellie Back And Forth."Wow Long Relationship You Two Have"She Said."Thank You"We Said.Then I Handed Ellie To Chris And He  Smiled."She's Adorable"Chris Said.Then He Gave Ellie To Y/n Mother."Well Were Going Back Out Nice Meeting You Mrs. Y/LN"I Said Holding Chris's Hand As We Waved.Then We Smiled.Then We Went To Y/n And Jaclyn And Smiled."Please Don't Tell My You Made Out In The Guest Room"Y/n Said."No We Were But We Just Saw Your Mum And Ellie"I Said.Then She Nodded."Time To Open Presents And Cake"Jaclyn Said.Then We Sat At Empty Chairs And Watched."Thank You For These Gifts Everyone.Then She Got Our Present First."From Christian And Samuel"She Said And We Held Hands And Smile."Make You Wishes Come True And Have A Happy Birthday"It Says And Ohh..Money"Y/n Says And We Giggle.Then She Got The Bag And She Got The Box And Opened It."Aww You Guys!"Y/n  Said Showing The Anchor Bracelet."To The Best Friend We Ever Had Y/n - Samuel & Christian"Y/n Said And We Ca,e To Her And Hug Her."Thanks I Love It"You Said."Well We Better Head Of Happy Birthday Love And Join Join At Thanks Giving"I Said."Thanks And I Will!"Y/n Said."Bye Love"We Said Going To Our Car."No Cake?!"You Said."No Were Fine"We Said.Then We Went Inside And Drove To Some Stores Fo Thanks Giving And After That Heading Home Preparing Some Foods.