AHHHHHH

(Chris's POV)
"Ugh..."I Said."You Finally Awake...I'm Here Don't Worry..Chris..."Karen Said."Karen What The Fuck You Doing Here"I Said."Well..I Came To Finish Sam As You See..Is Tied Up To A Chair.Then I Looked Straight At Me Was Actually Sam Tied Up And He Trying To Scream And He's Looks Like He Was Cut From His Wrists And Legs."Sam!!"I Said Crying To Tears."Ooh..Poor Sam.."Angel Said Coming In."A-Angel.."I Said."The One And Only.."Angel Said.And They Had Smirks On There Faces."Why Your Doing This To Us.."I Said."Well..Chris..I Never Got To Have You..You You Went With Sam.."Karen Said."And I Never Got To Have Sam..And He Ended Up With You..."Angel Said Looking At Sam And Me.Then Karen Got A Knife And Went To Sam."Mmph!!!"Sam Said Shacking His Head And Started Cry no To Tears And Angel Got A Knife And Went To Sam Too.Then They Took Of The Handkerchief From His Mouth And Sam Tried To Get His Breath And He Looked Looked Straight At Me In Tears."Chr-"Sam Said But They Started Stabbing Him."AHHHHHHH"Sam Yelled In Pain."Sam!!!!"I Yelled.

"Babe Why Your Yelling?"Sam Said Holding My Hand.Then I Open My Eyes And My Heart Was Beating Fast And I Looked Around And I Was Just In The Hospital."I'm Sorry..Just Had A Bad Dream.."I Said Then I Started To Calm Down."Everything Alright?"A Doctor Said."Yes..I'm Ok..Just A Dream I Had..."I Said."Oh..Well You Can Go Home We Just Covered That Stab You Had,Good Thing It Wasn't That Serious.."The Doctor Said."Thank You Doctor..Glenn"Sam Said And Shook His Hand."Yes Thank You Doctor Glenn"I Said Getting Up Slowly."Just Try To Be Carful Getting Up From Bed And That.."The Doctor Said.Then He Left And Sam And Me Were Alone."I Guess..There Won't Be Some Physical Things To Do..Just Maybe..Just Kissing..And...Yea.."Sam Said Smirking.Then I Laughed And Tried To Get Uo But I Couldn't And Then Sam Helped Me And That Got Me Up."Thanks Love"I Said And Gave A Kiss On Sam's Lips. and I Finally Got To Touch The Ground And Sam Put His Hand Behind My Head To Keep Kissing Him And Then I Stopped For Air And We Smiled And We Started To Leave And Got Our Stuff And We Head To Sam's Car And We Headed To Y/N's House I Think.