Cuts And Sadness

(Sam's POV)
I Ran To My Car With Tears And The Press Was Taking Pictures And Asking Me Questions As I Gotten Out The Hospital."Are You Two Still Together?"."Are You Upset"."No More Further Questions Please"I Said Crying Even More As I Gotten In My Car Driving Home With Even More Guilt And Sadness."I-I.."I Said Crying.Then When I Gotten Home I Locked My Door And Went To The Bathroom And Gotten A Razor."I'm Sorry Chris...But Your Not Here To Stop Me..."I Said Cutting My Self."I Want To Kill My Self!"I Said Crying And Dropping The Razor.Then I Let My Cuts Bleed And Started At The Blood Flow."Sam Open The Door"You Said."Please Sam"Mabel Said.Then I Covered My Cuts And Put A Jacket On And Went To Unlocked The Door And Opened It."Hey"I Said Wiping The Tears Away."I'm Sorry Sorry Sam"Mabel Said Hugging Me."I Want Him Back I Miss..Him..Its All My Fault"I Said Crying."I Wish I've Died The Last Time"I Said."Sam.."You Said."What.."I Said."You Can Find Someone Else...Sam"You Said."No...Y/n...He Was The Only Person I Loved And Never Wanted To Depart With"I Said."Sam.."Mabel Said Trying To Touch My Shoulder."Please Leave..Don't Touch Me....I Want To Be In MySadness..."I Said Going In My Room."One Cute For Me...A Second Cut For Me.."I Said Cutting My Self Crying In Pain."Oh How I Miss This So Much"I Said Crying.