Nirvana And Tea

(Sam's POV)
*Smut Waring*
I Woken Up With Nothing Expect Boxers And I Went On Chris And Kissed His Lips."Morning Babe"I Said."Mm..Morning"Chris Said Holding My Waist."Want Some Tea?"I Said."Yea But Maybe You..First Then Some Tea?"Chris Said Trying To Take Off My Boxer Briefs.Then I Bit My Lip In A Sexy Way And Put My Hands Where His Were."Sure"I Said Kissing His Lips."Take Me To Nirvana.."Chris Whispered.Then I Sucked His Neck."I Will"I Said And Gotten CondomAnd Lube And Set It Off To The Side And Kissed Chris's Lips Once More And Asked For Entrance As I Slid My Tongue As He Accepted.Then He Put His Hand On My Member And Keep Rubbing It

       "Mm.."I Said As I Put My Head Against His And Starts Sucking On My Neck And Started Making Me Go Hard And Moan.Then When Chris Stopped Sucking My Neck He Taken Off My Boxer Briefs."You Like What You See"I Said With A Chuckle As I Was Laying On Him Teasing Him."Yes"Chris Said Putting His Hands On My Waist Down To My Thighs.Then I Kissed His Lips Once More And As I Was Kissing Him I've Put The Condom On And Lube.Then I Stopped Kissing His Lips."I've Gotten A Better Way"I Said."Turn Over"I Said.Then When He Was On His Back I Laid On Him And Taken Off His Boxer Briefs."Let Me Take You To Nirvana"I Whispered."Brace Yourself You Hadn't Had Me In A While"I Whispered To His Ear."I Will"Chris Said.Then I Started Thrusting Him.Then I Keep Going Faster By His Moans And Grunts Were Going As I Keep Grunting And Some Moaning At The Process As When I Stopped I Felt Myself Release And When I Release I Gave A Loud But Sexy Moan.Then Chris Turned Over And Looked Over Me."That Moan"Chris Said With A Smirk As I Laid On The Bed As He Kissed My Lips."Your Nirvana Was Great I've Missed It So.."Chris Said Kissing My Lips.

   "I Love You"I Said."I Love You Too"Chris Said."So That Tea?"I Said."Yea I Would Love Some Tea"Chris Said.Then I Smiled And Gotten Up And Took The Condom Off And Tied It And Threw It Away And Hoped In The Shower And Same Went For Chris After I Was Done With Mine And Did My Hair,Brush My Teeth,And Etc.Then Put Some Chanel De Bleu Cologne And My Glasses.Then Waited For Chris In The Living Room.Then I Took Out My Phone And Did A Smile And Did A Peace Sign And Took A Selfie With Chris In The Back Doing The Same Thing.'Out For Some Tea With This Babe @Chrisxx Xx'.Then I Posted It On Instagram And Smiled And Chris Hugged Me And I Smiled."Ready?"Chris Said Holding My Hand."If You Are?"I Said With A Smile.Then We Went Off To The Cafe Where We First Meet And Smiled."I Remember This Cafe.."I Said."Me Too"Chris Said."When We First Meet"We Said Looking At The Area.

{Flash Back}
We Both Turned And I Stared At Him.
"Hello?"He Said.
"Oh Sorry,Hello My Name Is Sam"I Said.
"I Know As In Sam Smith,Your A Beautiful,Amazing Singer
I Love Your Voice It's Like And Angel"He Said.
Then In Turned Pink.
"Oh Thank You"I Said.
"My Name Is Christian But You Can Call Me Chris"Chris Said
Then We Shook Hands And Smiled.
"Thats A Nice Name"I Said.
"Thank You"Chris Said.
{End Of Flash Back}

Then We Just Giggle And Went To The Patio Outside."Well Hello Mr.Sam Smith And Chris"She Said."Hey Katy"I Said."Oh Yea Forgot..What Would You Guys Like?"Katy Said."Tea"We Said."Any?"Katy Asked."Your Finest"I Said With A Smile.Then She Smiled And Nodded.Then Chris Sat Closer To Me And Our Tea Was Given And We Smiled."Thank You"We Said.Then I Took Out My Phone And Gotten A Sip Of My Tea And Chris Gives Me A Kiss On The Check And I Took A Picture And I Giggled And Put My Tea Down.'I Love You @Chrisxx Xx'.Then After Our Tea We Went Out For A Stroll And Headed Home After A Great Day We Had.

_________________________________________
Part 50 Already...Dam