I Dont Know You

(Chris's POV)
I Woken With Mumbles And When I Opened My Eyes I Saw White Light And Blurry Faces For A Moment."He's Awake"Someone Said.Then I Tried To Move It Hurts Every Inch."Where Am I?Why I'm Here.."I Said."I'm Your Doctor Your In A Hospital Your Here Cause You Gotten Into An Car Accident And You Had Head Trauma And Some Memory Loss"The Doctor Said."Chris..Honey This Is Your Mom,Dad And Your Cousin Max You Remember Us"She Said.Then I Closed My Eyes And Remember."Mom..Dad..Max?"I Said."Yes I Remember You Guys"I Said And They Hugged Me And I Smiled."Do You Still Remember Where You Work"My Mom Said."Kinda All I Know I'm A Model Right?"I Said."Yes Honey"She Said Putting Her Hand On Her My Cheek And Started To Cry And Smile."We Will Be Out Side In The Waiting Room"My Mom Said."Ok"I Said.Then A Man Approached Me."Hey Chris It's Me Sam"He Said With Tears In His Eyes."Who Are You I Don't Know You.."I Said."I'm Sam I'm Your Boyfriend Im Sorry I Shouldn't Not Drank When I Came Home And You Gotten Mad I'm Sorry It's My Fault"He Said Holding My Hand."Let Go Of Me"I Said."You Don't Remember Me"He Said Crying."No Sir.."I Said.Then He Cried"Don't You Remember I'm Your Boyfriend Come On Chris"He Said Crying More."No I Don't Know You Get Out"I Said."Oh..Forever I Will Then Here's Your Phone"He Said Running Off Crying.