Run

(Sam's POV)
Then Chris Froze And I Froze As Well.(I'm..Shitting My Self I'm Scared..Oh My God,Oh My God,Oh My God)Then I Start To Panic."Chris..I'm Getting Scared"I Whisper."Sh"Chris Said."Hold My Hand"Chris Said."Now We Going To The Closet To Your Safe Room..You Hear Me"Chris Whispers.I Nodded."Run."Chris Said And We Ran Fast As We Could A
To The Closet And We Closed The Closet Door And We Lifted The Hatch And I Went In First And Chris Went In Last And Closed The Hatch And We Crawled To The Safe Room And I Felt More Safe A Bit And When Chris Got Out He Closed The Hatch And Smiled And Hugged Me."Were Going To Be Ok"Chris Said Rubbing My Back.Then We Check The Cameras And It Was For Sure A Robber And He Had A Gun And Knife.Then I Called The Police."Hello Police There A Robber In My House And He's Armed..And I'm In My Safe Room..And We Need You Guys Now..I Have A Feeling He Going To Find The Hatch.."I Said To My Phone."Yes That's My Address And My Name Is Sam Smith Just Call Me Sam"I Said."Ok Thank You Please Hurry"I Said.Then We Sat In A Corner And Just Waited For Help.Then I Heard Sirens And We Got Up And We Went To The Cameras From Outside And The Back Yard."There,Blocking His Exits Oh Wait He Going To The He's Opening The Hatch Oh My God Run!!"Chris Said And We Ran To The Last Hatch And Went Down As Fast As We Could And We Were In The Garage."Wait My Car..Its Not Fixed"I Said."No Time For That Sam We Need To Get Out If Our House Now!!"Chris Said And We Opened The Garage Door And Ran Out And The Police Cane To Us."I Thought You Said You Were In Your Safe Room"The Officer Said."We Were And He Was Trying To Run Away And He Found Our Hatch And He's Coming To The Garage That's Our Last Way Out The Hatch!"Chris Pointed And Al Of The Police Men Went Around The Hatch And Out The Robber Came Out And Was Taken Down And Was Grabbed And Taken To A Car."Fuck You Samuel Frederick  Smith!!And Chris Ben Torres!!Ill Get You Guys Killed!!!Killed I Tell You!!"He Yelled And He Mask Was Taken Off And It Was 'Him' Then I Started To Cry."You Ok Mr.Smith"The Officer Said."A *Sniffles* Little"I Lied."Do You Know That Man?"The Officer Said."Yea,He Was My Ex"I Said."Oh..Well..Take Care Have A Great Day"The Officer Said And We Shook Hands And We Went Back Home.(I'm Going To Get You Guys Killed!!Killed I Tell You!!)Then I Just Had That In My Mind For A While.