Nightmare

(Chris's POV)
(1 Week Later)
(Sam's Not Sleeping Alright..He's Not Sleeping...As He Using Does He's Talking In His Sleep And Having Panic Attacks And I Have To Wake Up Him Or Trying To)."Sam.."I Said Tapping His Shoulder."Don't Touch Me!!"Sam Yelled And Started Crying."Sam Its Me Chris.."Get Away From Me!!"Sam Said.Then I Got Up And Stood In Front Of Him."Get Away From Me...I Don't Wanna Die!!'Sam Said."Sam Wake Up"I Said Shaking Him.

(Sam's POV)
Then I Felt I Was Being Shaken.'Come Your You Bastard Your Going To Die'."Get Away!!I Don't Wanna Die!!"I Yelled.The I Saw A Knife And He He Put Though Me And Stabbing Me."AHHHHHHHHHHH"I Yelled In Pain And I Started Panicking."SAMUEL FREDERICK SMITH WAKE UP!!!"Chris Yelled And Then I Felt Slapped And Got Up.
Then I Opened My Eyes And I Curled Into A Ball And I Touched My Self On My Body There Was No Blood And No Bruises On Me.Then Chris Looked At Me With Some Tears And He Wipes My Tears Away."Sam...Tell Me What's Wrong"Chris Said Coming To Me For A Hug."N-nothing"I Lied Still Holding My Whole Body Close To My Chest."Sam Don't Lie You Wouldn't Be Screaming..Your Staring To Scare Me And Worry About You"Chris Said."I Just BeenHaving Nightmares..From My Ex..Trying To Kill Me After What He Said A Week Ago..That's Why This Whole Week I've Been Having Panic Attacks And That.."I Said Crying More."It's Ok.Sam.He's Gone He's In Jail...Severing His Time He Won't Bother You For A While..I Right Here With You I'm Laying By Your Side,I'm Your Life Support,I'm Your Lover"Chris Said Giving Me A Peck On The Kiss.Then I Smiled."Thank Chris For Being There..You The One Designed For Me..."I Said,"No Problem And The Song Writing On The Wall I Just Love It Don't Listen To The People That Hate It And Even Thought It Was #1 On The USA,And U.K Charts And It Didn't Last At Least It Went To The Top Chart"Chris Said."Thanks For Cheering Me Up..I Love You"I Said."I Love You Too Now Let's Get Some Sleep "Chris Said.Then I Laid Myself Down And Chris Hold Me The Whole Time Making Me Feel More Better.