Photo Shoot 1/3

(Sam's POV)
(I Can't Believe That Twat Did That..I Thought He Was Good Guy But I Guess Not..He Just Wants My Love And I Do Not Want To Be Left Again..Then There Would Be A THIRD Album...And The Second Is Still On Hold But..Hey..That Would Be Another After The Second That Hasn't Been Released But..Soon..)Then It Was 5:00 Am And Chris Was Asleep On My Shoulder And I Gave Chris A Kiss On The Head And I Git Up The Use The Bathroom To Take A Shower.Then I Took Off My Clothes And Hopped In The Shower And Turned It On And Started My Shower.Then I Heard A Knock."I'm Taking A Shower!"I Yelled.Then The Door Opened And Was Closed And I Heard Clothes Fall To The Floor."Guess That Your Joining Me For A Shower.."I Said."Yup"Chris Said And Hugged Me From Behind And I Put My Hands Down Where His Hands Were And I Smiled.Then I Turned Around Chris Looked Up At Me And We Kissed And I Leaned Him Against The Wall And We Were Heading Down To The Floor And I Was Just On His Body Kissing Him.*Knock Knock*."Sam,And Chris You Two Better Not Be Taking A Shower Together When I Open The Door."Jimmy Said.Then I Just Closed The Curtain And The Door Opened And I Pop My Head Out Of The Curtain."Hey Jimmy How's It Going.."I Said."Where's Chris.?"Jimmy Said."At...The Store.."I Said."Shit!"Chris Said And He Slipped And Rubbed His Leg And I Turned And Picked Him Up But From The Other Side Jimmy Opened The Curtain And We Covered Our 'Members'."You Said Chris Went To The Store..."Jimmy Said."Store...I Mean...Home.."I Said.Then Jimmy Nodded His Head."What Your Doing Here At 5:00 In The Morning.."Chris Said."It's 6:00 am Bit I'm Here Because Sam You Have A Shoot To Do..That For The GQ Awards."Today..I Got Jy GQ Award Tuesday Today Is Friday..."I Said."Sam Come On.."Jimmy Said."Ok..I'll Be Ready..Soon.."I Said."Oh..Shit..I Have A Photo Shoot Too And It's An Supposed To Be In Under Wear.and I Think I Have A Bruise.."Chris Said.(Un-Under Wear..I Can't Wait To See That...)."Oh Sam Do You Wanna Do That Too"Jimmy Said."You Will Be Great.."Chris Said."Your Little Sailors Are Waiting"Jimmy Said."Um..No..I Don't Feel That Comfortable.."I Said."But You Do That Here"Jimmy Said."When I'm At Home..Sometimes..Not Always.."I Said."Fine..But Get Ready..."Jimmy Said And Left.