You

(Chris's POV)
(I Knew Someone Was Watching Us...But Why Sam Dropped His Phone..)Then I Took A Look At The Text And It Was From Jimmy And Pictures Of Us Were Online."Were Nude Online?!"I Said.Then Me And Sam Hug."Who Would Do This To Us.."I Said."That Would Be Me"Someone Said.Then I Look Up And I Stare At The Person."A-Angel.."Sam Said."That's My Name"Angel Said."Why..First You Break Y/N's Heart And Now You Do This!"Sam Said."Well..Guess What.."Angel Said."What.."Sam Said."I Loved You Sam!I Guess You Don't Care About That Letter That I Put In You Locker In High School.."Angel Said."I Thought It Was..From..Chad..You Made..And Me Got My Self Bullied In The First Place!Cause When I Told Chad He Called My Fucking Names And Then People Were Bullying Me After I Told Him.."Sam Said."I'm Sorry If I Cause That!I Just..Couldn't Tell You.."Angel Said."So I Sneaked In And Did This To You Guys.."Angel Said."I Never Knew..You.Loved Guys As Well...Did You Think I Know Right Away"Sam Said."I Thought So.."Angel Said."I Knew I Told You He Wasn't A Great Person One Day"I Said To Sam."But Why Ruin My Life..My Private Life..."Sam Said."You Went With This Faggot..You Feel In Love With Him..Just Because Of His Looks..And Fro Sex And Me I Just Get Girls..I Didn't Want That In The First Place..And I Didn't Have You In My Arms.."Angel Said."I Don't Use Him For Sex...He Saved My Life..He's My Life Support.."Sam Said And Turned To Me."And Forever And Out I'm Yours.."I Said.Then He Put His Arm Around Me And I Blushed."How..Huh.."Angel Said."I Knew I Had To Be There For Him..And Always Be By His Side..I Can't Just Leave Him Be Alone Ever Again..."I Said."Just Take It Down..Please..Its Not A Great Example Of My Life That Private"Sam Said."For One Thing..Make Love With Me"Angel Said."I-I.."Sam Said."Do It Just Do It..I Don't Want People Think Your Life Is This The Whole Time.."I Said.Then Sam Slowly Walked To Angel And Angel Kissed Him Right Away And Sam Just Felt Guilt And Uncomfortable.Then When Angel Closed His Eyes I Got The Chance To Punch Him To Make Him Knock Out.Then Sam Had A Relive Face And We Went To Wash His Mouth."You Bitch..I'm Calling The Cops"I Said And Called Them And They Arrived And I Told Them About What He Had Done Then After The Pictures And Videos Were Down And Thank God No One Saw Them Yet."Another Crazy Day In Our Lives"Sam Said."Yup..Lets Watch Avatar Or Something"I Said And We Changed Into Our Pjs And Watched Movies All Night.