Miss You Guys

(Your POV)
(I Love My New Life Even Though The Baby Is Coming..I Having A Great Life So Far...And The New Thing Is I Moved To A New Home And I Have A Girlfriend And No..I'm Not Just Lesbian I'm Bio Sexual And Her And I Are Doing This Together And If You Were Wondering What Happened To Angel..I Left Him..Cause He Keep Cheating On Me So I Meet Natalie And After I Told Her About My Stuff And Been Together A Lot We Been Dating...Like Foe 2 Months Now....And I Can't Wait To Start A New Life With My New Love Of My Life...)Then I Wake Up And Throw Up Like Every Morning.(I've Been 3 Months Pregnant So Far Now And Sam And Chris Has Been Dating For Four Months And Wanna Know How I Know That They Just Posted A Pic Of Them Together About There Four Month Of Being Together...And Well I've Been Hiding My Relationship Cause We're Not Ready To Say We're Dating Like Natalie Is Also A Model And Well Me..I'm Also A Model...And Us Models..Well Not All..Don't Like To Say Our Relationships Like That Fast...)Then I Git Up And Flushed The Toilet And Liked Both Pics That Sam And Chris Post And I Was The First To Like.Then I Put Make-Up On And After I Was Done I Put My Glasses On And Brushed My Hair That Now Is Short And I Took A Selfie.'Morning Everyone xx And Happy Anniversary To @Samsmithworld And @Chrisxx'.Then Sam And Chris Were The First To Like And Comment.'@Baexox You Changed!After You Know...But Love Your Hair Love xx -Samsmithworld'.'@Baexox Yea I Agree With @Samsmithworld But You Look Great! Xx -Chrisxx' Then I Just Smile And Commented Back.'@Samsmithworld And @Chrisxx Thanks Miss You Guys xx'Then I Got Out The Bathroom Room And Sat Next To Natalie That's Still Sleeping.*Ring Ring*Then I Pick Up My Phone."Hello?"I Said."Hey Y/N It's Me Sam"Sam Said."Hey What Your Doing"I Said."Hanging With My Boo And I Was Wondering If We Can Visit You?"Sam Said."Aww That's Great Your With You Boo And Sure I'll Text You My Address"I Said."K Thanks Love"Sam Said And We Hung Up At The Same Time."Natalie Wake Up Babe"I Said."Whats Wrong?"Natalie Said And Gets Up."My Friend Sam Coming Over So Get Dressed"I Said And Have Her A Kiss On a The Cheek."Wait As In The Sam Smith?"Natalie Said."Well Yea He's The One And Only Sexy Sam Smith"I Said.Then She Got Up And Changed And What I Did Was Watched Tv And After A Few Minutes She Came And Sat With Me And Watch Tv.