Morning

(Sam's POV)
I Get Up And Went To My Closet And Put On A Shirt That My Self Was On,New Underpants,And Black Skinny Jeans And Black Shoes.Then I Go To The Bathroom And Got My Phone And Stood Still And Took A Picture And Went To Instagram And Posted It And It Said.'Repping My Own Face Like A Twat'.Then I Just Laugh.Then I Used The Bathroom And When I Came Out I Heard Cooking."Y/N?"I Said.Then I Just Saw Y/N With A White Shirt With No Sleeves,Black Kind Of Short Shirt,Her Hair Curled,And Have Black Heels."Hey Sam Where's Chris?"Y/N Said."Asleep"I Said Putting My Hand Though My Hair."Oh Well I Made Salad With Eggs In The Side"Y/N Said."Thanks I Haven't Had Your Cooking In A While"I Said And Gave A Kiss On Y/N's Cheek.Then She Blushed A Bit And We Started Eating."Huh?"Chris Said And He Was Just His Under Wear And Y/N Was Red And Looked Away.Then A Swallowed My Food."Chris!Theres A Lady Here And a you Show Your Body!"I Said And Ran To Him And Push Him To Our Room To Change."Oh My God Chris"I Said Turing Red.Then I Came Back And Y/N Was Laughing A Bit."Don't Laugh At My Man..He Thought We Were Alone"I Said And Went Back To Eating.Then Y/N Finished Her Food And She Looked At Me When I Was Already Done And I Was Texting."Um Sam.."Y/N Said."What"I Said."Your Plate"Y/N Said."My Dick?"I Said Playing With Y/N.Then I Grinned.Then Y/N Opened Her Mouth And All Red."I-I"Y/N Said."I'm Just Kidding I'm Playing Heres My Plate"I Said And Laughed."O-Ok"Y/N Said.Then She Got My Plate.Then I Got Up."Thanks Love"I Said And Hugged Y/N.Then We Were Just Looking At Each Other And Y/N Just Kissed Me."Mhp!"I Said And I Tried To Break It But Her Hand Was Behind My Head And Then She Broke The Kiss And She Put The Plate Down And Ran Out.