chapter-4 Fun is yet to start!

Priys's POV

"guys the movie was amazing." Laila squealed the moment she got settled in the car beside Abhay in the passenger seat.

I sat silently. When i caught him staring at me with a glint of lust in his eyes in the theatre, i decided to make myself mere throughout this trip.

"Priya, you must see my face when the hero was proposing the heroine bending his knee. I was literally swooning over his sweet little tricks he pulled to get the heroine agree to him." She went on explaining and explaining but my mind was running with only thought all along.

I sighed. I can't be like this. I have to get this over with. I want this vacation for my peace, not with thoughts about some jerk.

"Shall we all go for shopping? It shall be fun." Laila with her excited tone interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Your wish Laila!" Abhay gave his consent.

"i don't think i can make it. I started to develop head ache. Can you drop me and carry on with your plan?" i suggestively pleaded.

"Oh no no! Priya. I wanted to have fun with you. I didn't come all the way from London to roam with Abhay. I want to be with my elder sister." She pouted.

"No, it's not like that Laila. Please understand, i am unwell. But--" Abhay cut me off with a snarl remark.

"Laila don't push people with no sense of fun. We both can have fun. I will make sure of it." He smirked.

What does he think of himself? He is just a fully grown gorilla with no sense of respect.

I just closed my eyes with a sharp breathe due to his remark. "Okay Laila, i will come. Please ask some people to mind their business." I rolled my eyes.

Laila's eyes roamed from me to Abhay and back to me with a small smile playing on her lips.

Giving in to her wish, Laila and i did some shopping. Against my wish i picked up the dress which Laila selected for me. I am not a kind of girl who wears too much exposing clothes.

It's a dark red coloured dress which stopped above my knee with a oval shaped back, exposing almost my whole back. I felt a bit insecure while putting on the dress, but when i looked at myself in the mirror it flew far away with the beauty staring back at me.

My self confidence got boosted with the perfectness i was staring at. It hugged my body like second skin but didn't look too awkward.

I stepped out of the trail room with the newly acquired confided, but everything got shattered the moment my eyes met the lust filled dazed eyes.

I blinked for a second or two. My heart jumping but my body still in the same stoned position.

"How is this?" Laila came back with a dress hung to her hand. "Woah! Priya you look amazing. God! You look sexy." She complimented.

"what do you say Abhay?" she asked winking at me. I felt really uncomfortable with Abhay staring at my exposed thighs.

"huh? Beautiful." He gave a blank expression.

"you have to buy it Priya, please." Laila started to again plead me.

"okay!" i gave into her wish and bought the dress without a second thought. My eyes caught Abhay's scrutinizing eyes staring continuously at me.

Fear swiftly gushed through my veins. He is so intimidating. His looks are so terrorising that my mind looses sanity instead jumps and jumps.

We finished our dinner in the mall and set on our way to home. I was so tired that my body felt as if it is under a psyche's spell and sleep was consuming me.