chapter - 13 Melting hearts.

Priya's POV

"baby..!! i missed you so much" said a girl by throwing herself on Abhay.

She was throwing herself on 'my husband'. I was bewildered with the scene in front of me. she was completely on him and Abhay was also shocked as much as me seeing her.

"baby why didn't you contact me?" she said clinging to him. "i have been waiting for you past one month." She pouted.

"umm, ya" he said while freeing himself from her. "who is she? Why is she coming from your house?" she asked him glaring at me. finally i'm in the monkey's sight. "uhuu."i cleared my throat "myself Mrs. Abhay Thakur, and you would be?" i asked her extending my hand.

She turned her gaze to Abhay glaring at him. "what is this Abhay? What is she saying?" she questioned him eyeing at me. "shenaya, please first come inside then we can talk peacefully." He said and carried her luggage into the house. Ohh shenaya it is then. I gave a death glare to him - what is this?

"baby i got to know my mistake. Now please forgive me. i never wanted to break up with you." She said in a pleading way. What? Break up? When? My eyes went wide listening to her. Instantly Abhay lifted his head to look at my expression. I just sat on the couch unable to process anything. I wanted to listen everything what she is going to say.

"shenaya please, it was never your mistake. We were not suitable to each other." He said in a calm tone in order to soothe her. she started sobbing. "i want you back baby. I love you so much." She said in between her sobbing. What? Cant she see that i'm his wife now. He belongs to me, how come she can ask him to come back. "but i'm married baby, please stop crying." He consoled her by snaking an arm around her shoulder. "we have memories in this house. We have lots and lots of memories, how can you wipe them off so easily? How can you get married so easily?" she asked while staring at him. "i'm sorry shenaya. I'm bound." He said while lowering his head. "just, just leave her Abhay. I love you so much. I can give you more than what she can offer you. Just divorce her." she said with a glimpse of hope in her eyes.

"shenay ---" Abhay started to say something but i cut him off saying "excuse me, can't you see i'm here listening to your conversation? How can you speak about me in front of me? do you have a basic common sense to think before you speak? do you know what you are speaking? Have you gone mad saying him to divorce me. it's been just three days that we are married and here you are speaking about divorce." I gave a ear full to her. "Abhay..!!"she glared at him. "Priya, how dare you speak to my guest in that way. First of all you have to learn manners. Till now i bared with all your nonsense but not anymore. Behave properly or else you have face the consequences." He screamed at me with anger filled in his voice. Tears started to dwell in my eyes. How can he scold in front of her. it just proves that i'm no one to him. I ran towards our room and locked the door behind me. i fell on the bed and sobbed till my heart's wound was mended. I drifted off into sleep sobbing.

I woke later finding that it was already 11 pm. I turned around to see where Abhay was. I just went into the living room to find Abhay just fiddling with the remote. I didn't speak anything, just went inside the kitchen to prepare dinner as we didn't eat anything from the afternoon.

Same process continued for three weeks. I waking up preparing food, reading a book to divert my mind but diverting the mind is the most difficult thing to do. from past two weeks i started going to the new college which i have been enrolled in. i made very few friends coz my mind was completely stuck at that incident. Why didn't he say me anything about his past love? At Least i'm his wife now, they say that wife and husband shouldn't hide anything from each other. Then why did he? I was devastated listening to that monkey but i didn't expect that from Abhay. Wife and husband fight but it should be between them, not publicly in front of other people showing that the other person is low. I know that he doesn't love me but least of all he should have the courtesy of respecting his wife in front of others. I sighed remembering that day. it's going to be one month for our marriage.