Chapter - 34 Honeymoon Part - 1

Priya's POV

"Calm down!" Shreya screamed through face time. "Just, just stay calm. Breathe in, breathe out. Like this" she said while showing me how to breathe in and breathe out practicing some kind of yoga form.

"Shreya!" I screamed. "I am tensed and worried. How?" I paced in front of the I-pad steadily placed on the table.

"c'mon Priya. It's just a honeymoon. I think you are overreacting." Martha sighed while stuffing clothes in my bag.

"she is right," Shreya said while pointing towards Martha in the iPad. She was still indulged in doing breathe in – breathe out.

"no, you can't understand. It's the HONEYMOON, Once in a lifetime thing. I am going to experience the most beautiful time of my life." I said staring at the ceiling dreaming. "but I am scared." I said in a whisper.

"Don't be." Martha came to me holding my shoulders assuring me. "yes, she is right. Have some mind-blowing sex." Shreya winked at me.

My face heated up with her comment. Oh my god! Do they know that we made love? My face flushed.

"you did it. Damn it Priya. You had sex." Shreya shouted out loud. "Stop. Stop there itself." I said while shreya's and Martha's scrutinizing eyes attacked me.

"spill it!" both of them said in unison having hands on hips. "girls, I am married and umm-- what would you expect after---- marriage?" I asked blushing profusely.

"you traitor. You hid from us." They said enraged. " I am sorry," I said with puppy god eyes.

"c'mon stop the act now." She said while getting up from her yoga mat with a displeased look and took her i-pad in her hands. Martha sighed accepting my apologies.

"okay okay. It's fine." She said with a legitimate smile on her face. "so Priya" she started in a monotone and paused looking at me. " I have a surprise for you." She squealed out loud. Wow! She can easily change her mood. Amazing!

"I have ordered a package from Amazon. It will be soon arriving at your doorsteps." She said with a bright smile.

"And Martha you would be having a very tough part of resisting Priya from opening the package and stuff it in her luggage. Secretly!" She said while addressing Martha.

"done Shreya! You can count on me." Martha said with a wicked smile directed towards me.

"what is it?" I asked out of confusion. "you will find out after reaching there," Shreya said while winking at me.

"I smell something fishy is going on in here." I said scrutinizing my eyes at Shreya and Martha. "nothing to worry about Martha. Just cool. She isn't going to bite." Shreya assured Martha with her hand raised in the air.

"Priya, stay calm. Everything will be fine." Shreya said sensing my nervousness. "yes! Don't worry." Martha joined Shreya.

"okay!" I hugged Martha and giving a flying kiss to Shreya.

"so when is the flight?" they asked.

"tomorrow evening at 6 pm," I said blushing.

"so--- umm"I hesitated. "do I need to buy something?"

"Not that we know anything of, but everything is packed and ready." Martha nodded positively.

"okay! Done." I said cheerfully with newly built energy.

"Priya?? Abhay said dropping his overcoat on the couch. "yes!" I said adjusting my saree pallets while coming out of the room.

His eyes traveled from top to bottom of my body with desire and hunger clearly visible in his eyes. I cleared my throat a bit to pull him out of his trance. His eyes met mine with a smile on his face. A blush crept in my cheeks. He took two long strides and stood in front of me with the lustful look on his face.