chapter -12 Dear LIFE!!

Abhay's POV

The first morning sun rays glared onto my face. It's a brand new day I felt and was about to get up from my bed when I felt an arm around me. Priya was sleeping sound beside me with an arm around my waist. Till then I forgot the fact that I was married. I held my head in my hands and lost in thoughts of all the events happened in a span of two weeks.

Everything has come upside down within these two weeks. I suddenly felt furious with all these people who were responsible for my present situation. Priorly my mother and then Priya, I just threw her hand from my body and got up from the bed. Priya stirred in sleep.

"C'mon sleeping beauty, wake up. It's already 8, when you gonna start cooking?" I nudged her to wake her up.

"Umm...please just five more minutes" she said and pulled the comforter onto her head.

"Ohhoo...this isn't your house and I'm not your mother. C'mon wake up" I literally shouted at her and pulled the comforter.

In a jolt she sat on the bed with bewilderment. She rushed towards the bathroom and came out after few minutes and again rushed towards the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priya's POV

How come I sleep till eight? Oh god my mom is going to kill me if she says her. I have to make up for my late by preparing a good breakfast, but I don't know how to cook.

Oh my god why are you giving me a hard time. I just want my life peaceful. Shreya, shreya knew how to cook. I instantly dialled her number and waited for it to connect.

"Hey priya, was up girl? Yesterday whole day I waited for your cal but thought that you would be enjoying with your hubby so didn't disturb you." She showered rain of questions on me.

"Stop...!! Please stop...!" I whisper shouted at her through phone.

"What happened?" worry was clearly visible in her voice.

"Nothing" I paused "I just want you to direct me to make some breakfast. Mean while I'll tell you what all happened. Deal?" I asked her.

"Deal. C'mon now what all ingredients do you have?" she asked me.

I said her everything what all happened from yesterday morning to today morning while she directed me to make breakfast. Mean while Abhay came out fully dressed and took a seat at the dining table.

"Hey I'll call you back later. Bye" I hung the cal.

"Priya, how much time do you need to prepare the damn breakfast" he shouted at me.

"In a minute" I said while I carried breakfast onto the table.

We ate in silence gain, none of us made an effort to even start the conversation. We finished our breakfast and I started to clean all the dishes. Finally I left to have a peaceful bath.

I started searching for good legging and a top but what I found is all sarees. Oh god I'm never going to forgive my mom and who all are included in this act. I was fuming with anger, along with irritation of not taking bath early.

I took a nice elegant and simple saree and kept it on the bed. I peeped through the bedroom to see what Abhay was doing. He was peacefully watching the T.V.

I rushed to the bathroom with a towel in my hand 'coz I can't dress up in the bathroom and it becomes a mess. Looking at all the mess which I have created with the luggage I thought to arrange them neatly after having a good soothing bath.