Chapter - 29 Dark Paradise.

Abhay's POV

Gosh! This girl I never thought she will use such kind of language at another person. Shenaya came hastily out of our house and I followed her downstairs.

"Shenaya, I am extremely sorry for that. I never ever thought that she would do that." I said with an apologetic face while hopping on the stairs.

"Abhay, it's okay." She patted my shoulder with a smile. "She is just jealous of the thought of me taking you away from her. That's all. So don't worry and I am not offended. I can understand her." she said while nodding her head as a gesture of understanding.

"Thanks for everything you have done to me. Because of me, you have to undergo that. I am once again sorry. It's a lot of help I asked you. Now when I go up I don't know how to deal with her." I said with ambiguity.

"don't be doubtful. She loves you. Just she needs time to accept that and yo have to create the situation. Now you can go upstairs and have your way." She said with a wink. I rubbed my hand on my neck lowering my head feeling shy.

"awe, you look so cute. Now I really want to take you away." She burst out laughing while seeing my confused expression. " I was just kidding. Anyway, I can't deal with your wild wife." She said faking uninterested. " anyway doesn't thank me again, I am your best friend and don't make me feel sad." She said while leaving for her car.

"ya, I am sorry--- I mean.. Yeah okay now. Have a safe way home. Good night." I bid her farewell and on my way to my home. Now I need to implement the main part of the plan. C'mon Abhay, we can do this!

I stood in front of our front closed door. I need to be angry now. I took a deep breath to strain my face to get an angry look on me. I pushed the door open with a thud.

"Priya?" I yelled to create an impression that I am angry. "Priya? Where the hell are you?" I stormed towards our room. She was coming from a bath. She looked angelic with her wet hair, water dripping from her hair onto her face and naked shoulders with a towel wound around her petite body. My defenses are weakening seeing her in the most breathtaking view.

Her breathing hitched in her throat seeing me staring at her. She slowly moved towards the cupboard to take out her dress. I took a deep breath to calm myself and implement my plan.

"what the hell was that?" I asked in my most furious tone. She stood silent rooted in her place. "speak up Priya. Why did you act in that way?" I slowly took tiny steps towards her.

"I don't like her," he uttered in a disgusted tone. I can sense hatred towards Shenaya in her face. Wow! My plan is working. "Why is that?" I asked her nearing towards her. She is again silent. Why? If she speaks then only I can make her understand. C'mon speaks Priya.

"Why?" I repeated. "coz she is your ex." She said hatred filled in her tone. "We broke up, long back. And now she is my friend." I said standing before her. She stood clutching her towel very securely around her body.

"Even then I don't like her," she said in a whisper. I lifted her head to look into her eyes with my forefinger. "Why?" I asked. I myself can sense the change in my tone. Oh my god! I am totally into the character and she believes me. Weird! Am I such a good actor? I wanted her to accept that she loves me. I want her to know her true feeling towards me in her heart. "You are my husband Abhay and she is your ex. How can I not hate her? As your wife I just hate her." she said bitterly.

"so you think you are my wife?" she started to walk backward away from me. She looked up at me with disbelief. "ye---yes. I am your wife and I have right on you. I don't want that bitch anywhere near you. You are my husband" she said stressing on the word 'husband'. Wow, she is voicing out her feeling. Even I want that.