Chapter - 41 Happy LOVE!!

"He said he loves me. Only me." I sighed.

"Yet he cheated on me with his Ex. I was delusional in judging his words." I felt defeated.

"why do you think like that. You don't even know the whole story. So stop assuming things." Shreya shouted at me. Her way of convincing.

"I know what I believe. And I know what was happening." I retorted back.

"Maybe you are assuming it wrong. Remember when you said about the situation with jai." She started our old conversation while taking a seat beside me on the bed.

"At that time I think Abhay believed you strongly and had given you a chance to explain. Why don't you return the favor at least? Just try giving him a chance." She said sadly.

"I don't know what to do. I can't think properly. Everything is fuzzy in here. My heart says one thing and my mind says other. I am being strangled between them both." I told her my head hung low.

"okay live in dreamland. I got to go. I have some work to do." She said slinging her bag onto her arm.

"you are just vanishing nowadays. Where are you going anyway." I pointed out her disappearances.

"Nah! Nothing of your concern. Just my project and your project with Martha. That's all." She explained.

"Then why do I smell something fishy," I asked her with doubt-filled tone.

She raised her brows trying to formulate an answer then she composed her posture saying "may be our neighbors are cooking fish." With a wink and disappeared into the hall.

"Duh. You know what I mean," I shouted from my room.

"Okay. I will catch you later."

She left the apartment with a loud bang. She is behaving strangely from the past few days, to be precise from the day I got discharged from the hospital. She is staying out for most of the day. But she will be present at the meal time.

If my guess is true she is visiting someone. Oh my god! Did she fall in love? I have to warn her right away or else even she will be facing the situations I faced.

I swirled my head in search of my mobile phone. The moment I saw it fear and sadness engulfed me. it has been ten whole days that I left the house and he didn't even call me to ask my where about. I think he really didn't love me. He was just creating a scene to my others believe that we were in love which is entirely a negative scenario.

There is not even a single text message which proves me wrong. I always wanted to prove myself right but at this moment I desperately want to be proven wrong. I want him to contact me.

I want him to prove me wrong. He should at least try to explain me the situation, but he is staying as calm as a millpond. Which proves only my doubt to be right leaving me at a situation for my heart to weep.

I never loved a persona s much as I did love him. He is my everything. My everything belongs to him. Without him, my world never exists. Tears started to pool in my eyes. My heart clenched with the pain it is bearing.

There is only one thing which keeps me alive and it is the life growing in me. we created it. Our love created it. At least I think it did. I petted my stomach with utmost love and caretaking life in my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------

Shreya's POV

"how is she? How is she holding up?" he asked standing up from his chair placed at the corner the moment I came in sight.

"please, let me at least take a seat first," I said taking a seat in front of him.

"yeah! Yeah. Okay. But tell me about her. I have been waiting for an hour here for you." He said irritated.