Chapter - 30 Addicted!!

Priya's POV

Today I don't want him to stop or myself. I want him to take me to the heights in pleasure. I want to relish each every moment of 'US'. He started to slowly walk me towards the bed with me in his embrace without breaking the kiss. So many emotions started to take life in my body. My breath started to become rough, my legs going week, my body losing strength to even stand on my own. My legs hit the bedpost. He slowly laid me on the bed with him on top of me.

I was lost in an ocean of emotions his eyes carried. I felt so vulnerable yet very happy to stay in his arms. He continued his invasion on me with his lips shoving his tongue down my throat, pulling me towards him. "ahh" I moaned with all the sensation within. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes as if he is trying to find the depth of me. We sat on the bed facing each other with desire and lust consuming us. His eyes were dilated with the lust looking a predator towards his prey. There was nothing for us to speak or say everything was through actions.

He again pulled me in and started to kiss me not even giving me a second to understand his actions. I yelped in surprise which made him smirk while kissing me hard. I wound my hands around his neck and followed his pace with a satisfying smile on my face.

His hands slowly went towards the back of my blouse and started to unhook the blouse slowly staring into my eyes. I lowered my head with blush forming on my face. "look at me." he said with a deep tone. " I can't," I said with my cheeks turning red. I never felt this embarrassed, never before. "look into my eyes, now." He said but I just nodded NO.

"look into my eyes while I am stripping you, love," he said while saying the last part seductively. I looked into his eyes biting my lower lip to stop from moaning. My body stiffened with his fingers tracing my bareback.

He started to kiss me while grabbing my hair from behind and pulling it down making my head rise above his head level. His other hand was on my neck, his thumb making circles on my cheek. He stood on his knees and kissed me still catching hold of my hair in his hand and pulling it. An unexplainable desire pooled inside my stomach from the pulling of my hair with his hands. I moaned into his mouth.

He left me instantly listening to my moan but I grabbed his head and crashed my lips with his lips gaining an upper hand. Immediately he pushed me onto the bed climbing on top of me. He took both my hands in his and pinned them on either side of my head. He broke the kiss and stared intensely into my eyes breathing wildly with a smirk. Even I was out of breathing. My breast was heaving up and down with my strained breathing. I want him.

I lifted my head to capture his lips for a kiss but he backed off leaving me with whole different kind of frustration. "Not so fast- not just yet." He said with a teasing smile on his face. I knitted my brows with fury. "we have all night Priya." He chucked for my expression and bent down his head allowing me to kiss him. Slowly he synced his head with mine. This time I explored his mouth with my tongue and he granted access.

Slowly his hands left mine and I wound them around his neck while my fingers buried into his hair. I started to kiss him passionately with all the love. His hands slowly started to caress my cheeks then they slowly slid towards my waist and rested on them. He tightened his grip on my waist which instantly caused me to yelp out of pain. "Abhay!" I squealed. "haa?" he said still holding his grip on my waist. "my waist," I said my voice strained. His expression softened and he loosened the grip immediately.

He went towards my legs, slowly moving my saree and started to kiss my toes towards my foot. I curled my toes with the sensation. I caught hold of his hair tight "Abhay!" I moaned. "I can't. Please!" I said as I couldn't contain anymore. I want him right away. "baby--." He paused. "Just some more," he said and started to tease me more with his mouth.