Chapter 2- 'The boy had stuck his penis in more holes than a master key.'

A/N: OFFICIAL STORY HAS BEGUN!

I was meant to upload Sunday, but my computer is a little bitch so it didn't work out. Sorry its late, and i really hope you like it!

--

You want to know the most frustrating, irritating and ironic thing about this entire story though?

I wasn’t even mean to go to the Riverbank Riot this year.

I genuinely was going to skip the party for the first time since I was 13 years old. My parents had announced about 2 weeks before that we were taking an unexpected trip to London to stay with my grandmother for a week.

I was really excited. I only really got to see my grandmother on holidays because she lived quite far away, and I am being genuinely serious when I say this, my grandmother was a hero amongst zimmer frame owning heroes.

Seriously, she was 78 years old and still insisted on playing Ring of Fire every Christmas day and doing Tequila slammers on a Friday night with me when my mum and dad had gone to bed.

The woman could probably outdrink me on a night out in Vegas. She was an absolute legend.

So you can understand why I wasn’t too bothered about missing the party, it would be there next year so I was happy to skip it so I could spend a week with a woman who owned a free bus pass as well as a beer bong.

Frankie, my best friend, was pissed off though.

When I broke the news that I wasn’t going to attend the Riot with her this year, no word of a lie she went bitch f*cking crazy. At first, she tried to tell me that if I tried to leave, she would slash the wheels of our family car. Then she told me if I didn’t go to the party, she would start a rumour that I had both a vagina and a penis. When none of that fazed me, she resorted to a mixture of daily begging and death threats.

I think she was finally coming to terms with it though because she had reduced the pleading text messages to only 4 a day, which before was in the double figures.

Frankie was a very interesting character. We had basically grown up together. This was a small town so everyone has known each other since we were still learning how to control out bowel movements. We instantly became friends since our first day at little school, and we’ve just been together for all those years. We were pretty similar, like one person really.

I mean if Frankie drank a can of coke, I would burp it out. That kinda close. A gross kind of close.

You know you’ve got a keeper of a BFF when you feel comfortable enough to take a bath while the other one sits on the toilet keeping you company. And sometimes washing your hair when you can’t be bothered.

I swear though, neither of us were lesbians. They were assholes, but men were still our main choice.

Anyway, Frankie was a very…blunt girl. She was stunning, blonde hair to her shoulders, a heart shaped face and a body that many guys would put into the wank bank for sure. At first glance, she looked like your typical girl next door.

And then she opened her mouth.

I’ll give you an example of the type of girl she is. We once had to do a play in Drama class of Romeo and Juliet, only we could change it to make it modern. Do you know what Frankie did when it came to performing the final piece?

 She turned up wearing a leather dress, a whip and handcuffs and tied the guy playing Romeo to a chair, claiming it was showing Romeo and Juliet in a modern 50 Shades of Grey world.