Chapter 21- 'No one must ever know about Dry Hump Gate.'

A/N: Thank you to caitlynberry1 for the banner i love it!

--

My eyes began to flutter open, and as they did I inatantly let out a groan at my body being stiffer than Hugh Heffner on a daily basis.

I managed to pry my eyes open, rubbing the back of my hand against them to wake myself up and probably smudging the little eye make-up I had left making me look like the offspring of the Joker and a panda.

I looked around the room, trying to remember where I was. For a brief second, I completely forgot about the situation we were in and felt like I had just woken up on a Sunday morning, hungover and not in familiar surroundings. Basically like a normal Sunday morning.

I registered that I was leaning up against something warm and soft, and as I glanced to my left even through the sleep coated haze I was in, I smiled as I saw Archie sleeping soundly with his head leaning back against the door. His mouth was wide open, and he actually had a tiny little bit of drool at the corner of his mouth.

Never had there been a more perfect Kodak moment than this one. I actually got out my phone from the pocket of my shorts and took a picture, realising if we made it out of here alive at least I had a souvenir.  Plus, my battery was about to die I just couldn’t miss an opportunity like this.

I quickly jumped and hid my phone as I noticed movement from the corner of my eyes, feeling like I had just been caught with my pants down and a giant vibrator in my hand. I relaxed a little as I realised it was only Alex stirring.

I pushed myself up slightly, groaning again at how stiff my body was.

Alex was now awake, and he looked just as lost as I was as he glanced around the room, before his eyes recognised his surroundings and everything came rushing back to him. He looked over at me and I gave him a smile.

“Morning.” I croaked, my voice sounding like Darth Vader first thing in the morning. Well, I say first thing in the morning. My phone actually said it was gone 12pm.

Holy crap that was a pretty decent lie in considering we were being hunted like animals.

Alex pushed himself up into a sitting position “Morning.”

“Feeling as fresh as I do this morning?” I asked, sarcasm dripping from my tongue. He scoffed in a ‘tell me about it’ motion, before running a hand through his hair. I resisted the urge to laugh as that left him looking like the sixth and lost member of the Jackson 5.

I noticed his eyes narrow and the corner of his mouth lift up just a fraction as he looked over in my direction.

“I see you two made up.” He pointed out, the smile on his face widening.

I fake laughed, telling him I thought he was hilarious. Me and Archie may be on good terms, but no one could think we were on that good of terms. No one must ever know about Dry Hump Gate.

I pulled my arm back and elbowed him hard in the stomach, realising an alarm clock didn’t have shit on me right now.

He jolted awake with a groan, his hand instantly going to his stomach. Due to the nature of his wake up call, he didn’t need quite as long to function as myself and Alex.

He glared at me “Really?”

“You were drooling.”

“No I wasn’t.”

“I have pictures.”

His eyes widened a fraction and I smiled innocently. He was probably just about to question me about this photographic evidence I had, when he noticed his brother was awake.