Chapter 12- 'This man did not have moments, he had pregnancy scares.'

A/N: Thank you to PotatoXHead97 for the amazing banner i love it!

Sorry for the lack of updates, message i sent out explains all and i really hope i made up for the wait with this chapter! Let me know what you think as always people, really hope you like it!

--

Have you ever experienced that moment when you know you really shouldn’t do something but there is something in your body that makes you unable to stop?

For example, if one of my friends was ever in a porn video. Every instinct in my body would be disgusted and I know that in the long run I would be seriously scarred if I ever saw someone close to me going at it like they were getting paid for it (literally if it was porn) but I knew for a fact I would not be able to stop myself from watching it. It was sort of fascinating, like an instinct.

Well, this was kind of what was happening right now as we all stared at the laptop screen. We all knew that whatever was going to happen next we would not enjoy and it would probably do some lasting damage mentally, but I knew that no one in this group was able to tear their eyes away. Not because we were enjoying it, I mean yeah Aubree was a bitch but I never wanted to watch her bloodied and tied to a chair. It was like we were in a trance, frozen almost.

We were silent as we watched the screen; the only sound in the hall was her screaming and crying coming out of the laptop speakers.

“Please…” She sobbed desperately, looking at something we could not see on the screen. Or better yet, someone we couldn’t see on the screen “Please let me go…stop.”

My stomach flipped. I was not Aubree’s biggest fan, but watching her now I wanted to reach out to her and help her. This was probably the most human I’ve ever seen her act. She was terrified. Judging from the amount of blood on her, she must have already been through hell.

“What do we do?” Frankie asked us all, her eyes not leaving the screen.

I didn’t have to look around to see everyone’s clueless expressions. No one knew what to do right now. I tried to look behind her and around to the room to see where she was. She had to be in the school still, the live feed probably coming from a classroom on one of these four floors.

“I can’t tell what room she’s in.” Archie clearly had the same idea as me, and I had to agree. I had no idea what room of the school she was in; they all looked the same to me. All resembling a prison cell with a chalkboard.

“Maybe if a few of us go and start looking?” Alex suggested, being the first to look away from the screen and to all of us.

Archie was just about to nod and agree when Miss Vines spoke, her voice shaky.

“There are four floors to check. We’ll never reach her in time.” She swallowed hard, obviously hating to be the bearer of bad news but I couldn’t help but agree with her. By the time we got to Aubree, there was little to no chance she would still be breathing.

“We have to try-“ Alex was cut off as the screams from the laptop got louder, and once again all of our eyes were on the screen.

Aubree was sitting up straighter, screaming and begging louder as she looked at something in front of her. Her body started thrashing as she attempted to escape the ties she was in but with no luck.

I may have actually stopped breathing as another figure filled the screen, confirming my earlier suspicions that whatever Aubree was staring at was definitely a ‘who’ and not a ‘what’.

The figure walked into screen shot, his back was to the camera as he walked close to Aubree, his steps slow and casual like he had all day. He was wearing black jeans, a black hoodie with the hood up over his head. I was still holding my breath as he walked around Aubree, turning so his face would have been in camera view now.