Chapter 7- 'Right now someone's 'do-ability' was the last thing on my mind.'

Hello Wattpad people, It's Jamie filling in and updating for Anna while shes away. Basically she wrote me a list saying what youtube video i had to put up and what photo to put at the side, but that crap got waaaay to confusing after about 10 minutes of trying so i gave up on it.

i actually read the chapter though and i gotta say im proud of my little weirdo its pretty good so guys read it, comment on it and tell her how much you love it so she can start grinning and squealing like she normally does when she gets good comments and feedback on her stories. (plus if you guys put her in a really good mood it might make her more keen to get naked and in bed with me so you know, win win.)

--

I didn’t even reach the toilet before I saw Gavin run out so fast he fell onto the ground and onto his hands, turning so he was sitting on the floor facing the door of the toilet. He was still frantically screaming whilst using his hands and legs to push himself as far away from the toilet as he could. His trousers were unbuttoned and you could see his boxers, but judging from the frantic screaming that was the last thing on his mind.

I stopped running as I reached him, briefly hearing the door open from behind me and someone else running out as well.

“Gavin what the hell?” I questioned, looking down at him as his chest was rising up and down frantically and his eyes were glued onto the door of the toilet. Archie was now next to me, looking down at his best friend. Jesus, he must have sprinted out of that classroom as he heard Gavin screaming.

“Gavin?” Archie tried to get his attention when he didn’t answer me “Gavin what the hell are you screaming like a bitch for?”

I noticed Gavin’s gaze never left the door of the toilet, and I found my own eyes wondering to it. I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary as I looked.

“She’s dead man…” Gavin finally spoke, his voice frantic “She’s f*cking dead…”

Almost on cue, my eyes drifted to the ground and my breath caught in my throat.

“Gavin what the hell are you talking about?” Archie asked him, thinking his babbling best friend was just talking balls as usual.

“SHE’S DEAD!” Gavin screamed at him, and I found my hand nudging Archie’s shoulder. He turned to me and I helped Gavin explain to Archie what exactly he meant by pointing at the toilet door.

Archie froze as he spotted the blood stains on the white tiled floor.

“Shit man, she’s dead…” Gavin was still breathing frantically, and his elbows rested on his knees as he ran a hand through his hair.

I glanced up at Archie and we shared a look, almost as if we were silently discussing who was going to go in first. In the end, we both started moving for the door at the same time. Archie overtook me and went in the door first, I guess his male ape like instincts kicking in and feeling like he had to protect the weak little female. In any other situation I would have hit him for being so sexist. Right now though, I was grateful for it because my stomach was about to fall out of my ass I was so nervous.

Just as we walked into the toilet, I realised Mr Cook had now joined us after hearing Gavin’s screams echo down the hallway.

“What is going on?” Mr Cook questioned, but his voice was extremely distant once me and Archie made our way into the toilet and saw the sight in front of us.

My hand automatically went over my mouth and I groaned as I instantly felt sick.

“Oh my God…” I gasped as I looked down onto the floor and to the blonde girl laying there with her eyes open but the life was long gone out of her. There was blood matted in her almost white blonde hair, and you could clearly tell from the blood pouring down her top that her throat had been cut.