Chapter 42- 'Talk about a boner killer.'

A/N: Thank you to somanymetaphors for the awesome banner! Literally love it!

--

"This pizza is better than what I imagine getting head off of Mila Kunis to be like." Archie informed me with a mouthful of his fourth slice of pizza.

It was an attractive sight, him shovelling that pizza down his throat like he had not eaten for a couple of days. He even had a bit of pepperoni stuck to his chin.

I shook my head, wondering whether or not his manners may have been learned from watching the discovery channel. I leaned forward towards him, picking the bit of pepperoni off of his chin while he looked at me with a puzzled expression. I raised my brows and held up the pepperoni, and a look of realisation crossed his face before he turned and threw what was left of my mum's home-made pizza down his gullet.

I stared at the hungry animal in front of me, frozen in fascination as I watched what he classed as 'dinner time'. Seriously, I felt like David Attenborough should be narrating this meal.

To be fair, I realised I really couldn't judge the boy considering that while I was staring at him in disgust, I popped the bit of pepperoni that came off his chin in my mouth.

"Do you guys want any more pizza?" My mum asked as she walked into the room covered in flour. I let out a laugh as I saw the state of her.

"Yes please Mrs Jacobs." Archie mumbled over to her as he tackled his way through slice number five. My mum smiled as she looked at him, clearly proud that her food was causing Archie to have this reaction.

"You're enjoying it then?" My mum chuckled as she watched him, and Archie let out an approving groan.

"It's amazing. I just said to Summer this is better than what I imagine hea-"

"WAHH! Oven. Oven timer. Fire." I have no idea what noise came out of my mouth as I panicked and attempted to cut him off before he uttered a sentence that involved blow jobs and Mila Kunis to my damn mother. My mother looked at me curiously at my weird outburst. "The oven timer is going off."

"No it's not." She furrowed her brows in my direction.

"Why did you scream fire?" Archie questioned, trying not to laugh.

I glared at him for a few seconds which caused the smile that he was trying to suppress to come out in full swing. I turned back to my mum with the most adorable smile I could muster.

"I would love more pizza, thank you mother." I said sweetly, and she narrowed her eyes at me. Apparently attempting to be cute and sweet to her only raised suspicions. I would have been slightly offended that my own mother thought so highly of me, but hell who was I kidding.

"Okay." She said slowly, her eyes still on me as if trying to figure out what the hell I was up to.

She slowly turned and made her way back to the kitchen, leaving me alone with the hungry moron who was looking at me with a mouthful of pizza and a smirk.

"Seriously why did you scream fire?" He repeated, trying to pull the corner of his mouth down.

"Because if you so much as mentioned the name Mila Kunis to my mother from now on, I will set you on fire." I threatened.

His smirk widened into a toothy grin, and he swallowed down the pizza in his mouth "I wanted to show her how good her cooking was. What better way to express my feelings than with a blowjob comparison?"

As hard as I tried, I couldn't stop the amused smile from rising at my mouth at that comment.

After he snuck into my room last night and he finally let it all out about his brother, we fell asleep on my bed and didn't wake up until my mother knocked on my door this morning. My dad was at work by this point, and instead of flipping out when she realised Archie had stayed in my room all night, she had a happy little smile on her face for about an hour after we came down the stairs.