Chapter 8- 'You two are one more slap away from getting pregnant.'

Hello Wattpad biiiiiiitccches! Its me again (Jamie for those of you with short term memory loss) I'm with you for one more week and this is my last update before the one with the vagina returns and starts updating herself. Lazy mare that one.

Anyway, same drill as last week. Can't figure out the photo and video part of it but who cares? Chapter is as awesome as usual you dont need photos or videos. So read it, comment on it and let my bitch know just how much you loved it (for those feminists out there, I apologise for the biitch remark. Put the knives down and go back to burning your bras. I meant it with love and adoration. Plus she often makes me food so she really it my bitch)

It was a pleasure people to be at service for you all. Oh and your 'Janna' comments proper cracked me up. Thank you for the good laugh. Farewell homedaaaawgs. 

--

All eyes turned to Archie and I as we finally made our way into the hall. He followed me in a few seconds later, and judging by the curious look Frankie was shooting at the both of us I can just picture the look on his face. Probably something between a cocky smirk to an annoyed grimace at my stubbornness.

Everyone was there, sitting on one of the big tables that a few hours ago had other teenagers laying on them dancing and drinking themselves blind. Now it had a group of people on it who couldn’t be in the same room longer than a few minutes without going death match on each other.

Speaking of death match, I didn’t miss the glare I got from Aubree as I walked in with Archie. I raised my brows in disbelief. Really? We were trapped in a school with God knows who cutting people’s throats and this girl was actually jealous?

The teachers were all standing facing the table. Frankie, Gavin and Jaden were sitting on it while Aubree and Tally were in the chairs next to it. I saw little Kevin staring between the seats and the table debating on where would be safest for him to sit his ass down on it. Judging by the nervous swallow, he probably realised standing up was his best option.

Mr Cook turned to us as we made our way over to the group.

“Where’s Alex?” Archie’s voice immediately asked as he scanned his eyes around the room.

“I’m here.” Alex’s voice came from behind us.  He was wiping the blood away from his head with a torn up bit of cloth, which I'm gathering he managed to get from some corner of this playground.

I instantly saw Archie relax as he now knew the whereabouts of his brother, and as much as I hated myself I felt myself warming up to him. Whenever I see the human side of Archie, the side that isn’t all jokes and sex and actually caring it always throws me back. Almost like an elephant charging at a wall. This elephant was trying to break down my ‘Archie is a vile cretin’ wall. The only time I ever saw this elephant though was when Archie spoke about his brother.

I walked over and took a seat next to Frankie, avoiding her still questioning stare at why I decided to run off with Archie. Normally, I would let him run off on his own and pin point where he was to the psycho killing people.

“We have a big problem.” Principal Gregory announced.

“No shit Sherlock.” Gavin scoffed, shaking his head. Apparently, respect and normal rules were out of the window due to the situation we were in. Principal Gregory gave Gavin a warning look, to which Gavin just smiled back politely.

“What the hell is going on? Who killed those people?” Tally asked, her voice slightly shaky but surprisingly she was trying to stay calm, which is more than can be said for her master.