Chapter 2

A/N: Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while but guess what? I'm back with a new chappie! Hope you guys like this one! I WUV YOU

2021 Me: Why the fuck would you shorten the word 'chapter?' Fucking chappie. Fucking WUV. Jesus Christ, fuck me.

_

Of course, out of all the things that Harry could do in front of a CEO is fall face-first to the ground. Harry groaned as the impact was hard and he cursed his feet for making him trip even if he was the one controlling them. Hearing shoes clicking towards his direction, Harry felt his cheeks burn and a hand was in his view a moment later. This was entirely too humiliating, but Harry took the offered help nonetheless and pulled himself up. Dusting off his shirt even if there was no visible dirt on it, Harry looked up to offer his thanks before he felt his throat go dry.

The man- let Harry rephrase that- the most handsome man that Harry had the blessing to see, smiled at him a little in a way that Harry was sure was trying to cover up laughter. Cursing himself with every colorful word he had procured over the last twenty-one years of living for falling in front of this.. this Greek Adonis with sexy blue eyes, Harry smiled back even if it was entirely too wobbly. Then he realized, in front of him, was the CEO of Tomlinson's Enterprises Holdings.

Fuck.

"I'm Harry Styles. It's nice to meet you Mr. Tomlinson." Harry mustered up every amount of courage he left back at the doorway, remembering his manners and sticking out his hand for the other man to shake. The amused smile Louis wore changed into something more polite as he grasped Harry's hand in his own and shook it. Harry prayed that they weren't too clammy as a result of his obvious attraction but if Louis' smirk was of any indication, then they definitely were.

"Mr. Malik is unavailable, I presume?" Louis asked with a questioning expression directed towards Harry.

"He's fallen ill, Mr. Tomlinson. I'm a friend of his." Harry explained briefly and Louis nodded.

"Let's get this started, then. Have a seat." Louis motioned to one of the chairs that sat opposite his own leather one across the table. Harry blushed, though he had no idea why, and did as he was told. Fumbling around with the recorder, Harry took a deep breath to steel his nerves before looking up at Louis, who was sat at the edge of the absurdly large mahogany table. 

"For someone as young as you are, how did you achieve your success?" Harry asked.

Louis answered without pause. He must get asked these questions at every interview he went to. "I know how to assign and delegate. Letting people put their energy into projects that interest them instead of having them work on a time crunch does wonders." 

"To what or who do you owe your success to?" Harry asked, a little bit interested in what Louis had to say. Not the dreadfully boring business aspects, of course. More like the melodic tune of Louis' voice. He's probably a good singer, Harry thought to himself. 

"Everyone in my faculty. My company would be nothing without them." The man was obviously passionate about his work. Harry couldn't help but smile slightly at that.

"Are you gay, Mr. Tomlinson?" Harry read out without much thought and his eyes widened when the words actually registered into his mind. Oh Lord, help him. Harry nearly choked on his own spit as he blushed furiously. Fuck you, Zayn. Louis' relaxed expression changed into one of devilish intent, smirking widely.

"I thought that was already a matter of public record?" Louis asked, still smirking and Harry shook his head roughly, running his hand through his hair to calm himself down. Which didn't exactly work. Why, Zayn, why would you do this to me? Harry thought to himself as if expecting Zayn to answer him back. It was the nonchalant way Louis spoke about it as well, like it wasn't a wholly inappropriate question to be asked by someone that was interviewing him.

As Harry was mentally berating himself for what he just let slip, Louis cleared his throat lightly, making green eyes rise to meet his own.

Louis seemed to be pondering over something. After a moment, he spoke, "Tell me about yourself, Harry." 

"There really isn't much to tell. I'm about as boring as they come." Something in Louis' expression told Harry that the other man didn't believe him. 

"I'm sure that isn't the case with you. Tell me." Harry fought the urge to ask Louis if there really was anything interesting about a university student except for the deep urge to consume coffee at any point in time, answering instead. He's not your friend. For all you know, he could be an employer someday. Harry didn't meet the apparent criteria of being blond, but his work ethic was top-notch, if he did say so himself. 

"I'm studying at MMU, majoring in communications. I live with Mr. Malik in a flat nearby campus." Harry explained, wondering if that was sufficient enough.

"My apologies if I'm too direct, but since you asked me about my sexual orientation, would it be fair if I asked yours?" Fuck. Was Louis flirting with him?

"I'm bisexual." Harry stated but maybe that was due for a change. In the face of Louis Tomlinson standing in front of him wearing a blue suit that hugged his curves, Harry had trouble remembering any woman he fancied before. God, his eyes were just so blue, set off by tan skin and caramel-colored hair. Which Harry would confirm to anybody who asked looked incredibly soft.  

There was a ring that sounded from the table and Louis excused himself, turning around giving Harry a perfect view of his arse. Oh no. Louis Tomlinson had a big arse. Round, filling out his trousers while Harry thought that surely, God wasn't this cruel? This must be a mistake. Maybe if he blinked.. no, it was still there, as full as ever. It was probably rude to stare this long but Harry couldn't help himself, eyes boggling out of his head when Louis bent over to set the phone receiver back in place.

Harry was in Heaven. He was sure he was dead. The headlines would read: Idiot Man being Viciously Murdered By Louis Tomlinson Bending Over A Table. Well, He Died Happy.

That was when Louis decided that it would be the perfect time to turn back around and resume the interview. Harry's eyes still hadn't moved from their previous position, so they were now directly staring at Louis' crotch.

-

A/N: Well things are escalating quickly :P

Vote, comment or read ANYTHING WOULD MAKE MY DAY!

2021 Me: Yes, yes they are.