Chapter 18

A/N: Hey guys, I just had my first footie match of the season with another school in London and we freaking W.O.N. My exams are finished so praise Jesus HALLELUJAH for that.

____________________________________

Harry had immediately passed out in his bed after taking his pills. He had enough for one night. How could have he been so stupid as to forget his medication? It was the only thing holding him together for all these years, how could he forget?

_*_

"Hey Haz, wake up love." He heard Zayn's voice break through his dreamless sleep. Harry yawned, cracking his eyes open and looking at Zayn. Zayn had a mildly disappointed and sad look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I forgot to take my pills." Harry sighed. Zayn exhaled through his nose.

"You know how important they are." Zayn scolded. Harry lifted himself off of his bed and leaned on the headboard.

"I just forgot. Louis-" Harry tried to say but Zayn cut him off.

"Is irrelevant. What does Louis have to do with your pills." Zayn stated, looking angry.

"He just- He makes me forget about Jeremy." Harry confessed, feeling the corner of his eyes prickling with tears. There was a long pause before Zayn answered back.

"You love him. Don't you?" Zayn breathed out, feeling a smile twitch on his lips. Harry was at a loss for words. It came so abrupt from Zayn's mouth that Harry was shocked for a moment.

"I-I don't know Zayn, what if he ends up hurting me? Or vice versa? I can't handle him leaving me." Harry whimpered out. Zayn placed his hand on Harry's shoulder sympathetically.

"You know that if that happens, Niall and I will always be there for you, right?" Zayn said quietly and Harry nodded, smiling at him.

"Speaking of Niall." Harry got up, switching the subject smoothly. He looked at Zayn with a smirk on his face.

"No Harry, you idiot. Niall is just my friend. The feeling is mutual. Besides, I've got my eye on someone else anyways." Zayn said with a small, dreamy smile on his face.

Harry nearly choked on air.

"What!? Who." Harry demanded as Zayn sighed happily. Zayn chuckled a little at Harry's words before he spoke.

"His name's Liam." Zayn said slowly. Harry blanched.

"You mean- like a guy, with balls and a dick with no boobs?" Harry asked, shocked. Wasn't Zayn supposed to be straight?

"Its kind of complicated. I'm not gay or bi. Liam is the only guy I've ever had feelings for." Zayn said, his eyebrows burrowing as he tried to explain the situation to Harry.

"So you're Liam-sexual." Harry joked and Zayn rolled his eyes. Harry laughed, hugging Zayn.

"I'm glad you found someone. I was scared that you'd end up being like my Aunt Marge." Harry said and Zayn scoffed.

"How the Hell can she afford cat food for 35 cats anyway? Her bank account must be loaded." Zayn said. Harry chuckled before Niall came ambling into the room.

"Baby Hazza! You're awake, my love." Niall joked, making Harry crack a smile before Niall's happy facial expression got serious.

"What the Hell were you thinking?!" Niall boomed as he slapped the back of Harry's head, making him wince.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" Harry hissed, rubbing his head to dull the pain.

"For being a fucking idiot that's what!" Niall exclaimed before sighing, looking exhausted. "I've been up all night making sure you don't get another attack." Niall said as he ran his hand through Harry's curls.

Harry remembered when he got too scared to fall asleep back in his high school days and Niall would sing him to sleep every night. The memories were stored deep within his mind, undisturbed for years until yesterday. Everything just came crashing back into Harry like a tidal wave.

And it was all Harry's mistake. A stupid mistake.

"I'm sorry, Ni." Harry whispered, looking at Niall's bags under his eyes. God Harry felt even more guilty for this.

"I know a gentleman never tells, but tell." Niall said, waiting for an explanation in why Harry had forgotten taking his pills.

"I-" Harry was going to say but his phone started blaring, cutting him off. It was Louis. Harry attended the call quickly, not wanting to upset his Dom.

"Hey." Harry said into the phone and a smile broke out onto his face when he heard Louis' voice.

"Hey babe." Harry felt butterflies- no screw that- dinosaurs in his stomach as he heard Louis' voice being back to normal and sweet rather than cold and snappy like before.

"I was wondering.." Harry could almost feel Louis smirking down the phone and it made him bite his lip in anticipation.

"Yes?" Harry asked, trying to keep the giddiness out of his voice.

"Since your job starts in two weeks time, I was wondering if you'd accompany me on a yacht trip to the Caribbean?"

___________________________________

A/N: So raise your hand if you are wrong, in all the right ways! God who is excited for this trip as much as I am? I've got it all planned out and I'm rubbing my hands together like a mad scientist. Mwahahah

QOTD: What do you think is going to go down in the yacht trip?