Chapter 21

A/N: New chappie and I HAVE A NEW GUITAR AHHHHHHHHSUSBHWHWIWBWHWSBSB

___________________________________

Louis's name was called after his and Harry's steamy hand job sessions. His head snapped to the side as he heard the shout and he sighed before kissing Harry's lips and leaving the bed.

Harry, who was completely wrecked out, smiled a little as he saw Louis rushing about, picking up his clothing and putting them on hurriedly. Louis gave Harry a small smile in return before running down the small staircase to the door. He opened the door and rushed out, speed walking to the control room.

"Yes, Jet?" Louis asked as he closed the door of the control room and walked towards the captain.

"Nothing, sir. Just wanted to tell you that we are ready to set sail." Jet, a 25 year old brunette with blonde highlights and honey colored eyes was the captain of the yacht. Eventhough his young age, Louis trusted nobody better to captain Riptide.

"That's great, Jet. Ready to captain her again?" Louis asked with a smirk on his face.

"You know that I love captaining Riptide more than having my nutella."

_*_

"Hey." Harry whispered quietly as Louis stepped back into the bedroom. Louis smiled at him before settling himself back into the bed but not before stripping into only his boxers. Harry let out a shaky breath of air before turning to face Louis, his heart racing as usual.

Why were his eyes so blue? Harry cursed. Why was his jawline so god damn perfect? Why were his abs pressing into his? Why were his eyelashes so long? Why were his fingertips so hot?

What was wrong with Harry falling in love right then and there?

Harry snapped out of it as he heard Louis ask him something.

"Hungry?" He asked and Harry nodded, his stomach growling at the thought of food. He blushed as Louis chuckled at him.

"Got a tiger in there babe?" Louis asked before leaning over to the service call phone and calling room service to bring them breakfast.

Meanwhile Harry was just staring at Louis, admiring him. Which seemed to be what he was doing a lot lately. Louis was beautiful, and he hasn't denied himself the pleasure of seeing beautiful people.

"Now, where were we?" Louis said cheekily as he turned back to Harry with a smile on his face. Harry giggled as Louis laid Harry on top of him, Harry's body resting on Louis'.

Louis' eyes widened as he realized that Harry was completely naked. But Louis was too tired to care. He just wanted something, his body was itching to do something but he didn't know what it was. Harry seemed to understand as he wrapped his arms tentatively around Louis' neck and cuddled him close. Louis tensed and Harry seemed to notice because he was about to remove his hands buy Louis shook his head silently, willing his body to relax.

He could feel Harry lay his head upon his shoulder as Louis closed his eyes. This was all new for Louis. He had never done this before with anyone. Louis sighed as his body took back its normal composure.

"Hmm, comfortable?" Louis asked teasingly as he squeezed Harry's hips a little. Harry jumped, his hips being a very sensitive place, and then giggled.

"Why yes I am." Harry said before smiling into Louis' sshoulder. Harry could stay right here with Louis in this moment forever.

There was a knock sounding at the door and Louis shouted for them to come in. There was a spare key under the mat to the door that only the staff knew about.

The door opened with a click and a female staff member stepped in with a move around table of hot waffles and two big mugs of coffee.

"Thank you. You may leave." Louis said curtly and the staff woman nodded her head before rushing back downstairs and locking the door as she went away.

Harry immediately got up from Louis and dug into his waffles whole heartedly from the hunger he was in. Louis laughed a little before joining in with Harry and when Louis wiped away a dash of chocolate on the corner of Harry's mouth with a look of fond in his eyes whilst looking at Harry, Harry knew that he was in love.

____________________________________

A/N: This is the most boring chapter alive I swear but now you know that HARRY IS IN LOVE AWWWW

QOTD: Thoughts on Jet?