Chapter 25

A/N: I see you driving round town with the girl i love and I'm like- FUCK YOU!

Jefree Star is my spirit animal lol

Hello, it's me in 2020. Fuck Jeffree Star. He's a cunt. Thank you.

____________________________________

Harry regained consciousness after 2 days. And it was horrible. His throat felt dry and itchy, his lips chapped and his head hurt worse than 50 bricks being smashed into it.

The second he opened his eyes, he saw Louis sleeping next to him, holding his hand. Louis looked, if possible, worse than Harry. Louis looked exhausted, dark bags under his eyes and very uncomfortable.

Harry squeezed Louis' hand gently, the only movement he was capable of doing. Louis' eyes snapped open and the gasped at the sight of Harry.

"Water." Harry croaked out with a horrible scratchy voice. Getting a glass of water from the desk and placing the straw into Harry's mouth, Louis looked both relieved and worried.

Louis rubbed Harry's curls gently, massaging Harry's head as he drank the water greedily. Harry looked up at Louis, remembering what happened.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I want to tell your everything but just- not now." Harry's headache had decreased a bit and he shut his eyes tightly, trying to stop the pain in his heart. It was too much.

Louis whispered, "Okay. I trust you." Louis trusted Harry. Which was something that never happened. Louis didn't trust. He didn't trust anyone. But Harry was making him do things that he would never do.

Harry nodded and patted the space next to him. "Hold me, please." It was a plead. Louis nodded and climbed beside him. Harry wrapped an arm around Louis, the one without his IV. Louis nuzzled into Harry's neck and they slept.

_*_

Harry woke up, his headache gone and energized with Louis beside him, snoring quietly. Harry reached out his arm and placed his hand on Louis's cheek. Louis was sleeping. Might as well take an advantage from it.

"I love you so much." Harry whispered to himself.

"I love you so much that sometimes I can't stop thinking about you. I want to grow old with you, have kids, a nice house together. You can't imagine how much I want those things. A nice family, celebrating birthdays together, being happy with you. Kissing you in the rain just because it looks romantic. Meeting your parents for the first time. Die in my sleep next to you with little grandchildren around." Harry whimpers, his eyes glistening.

"But you'll never love me back. I don't know if you want this or not. I signed the contract, I know. But I can't help but fall for you. I love you." Harry whimpers. He could feel the tears flowing down his eyes and onto the pillow. He would never be brave enough to say this if Louis was awake.

"I wish you would feel the same way." Harry whispers before wiping his tears away and waited for a moment to make sure the puffiness in his eyes were gone.

"Louis. Louis? Wake up, Lou." Harry shook Louis gently and Louis yawned, stretching.

"You need anything? Water? Chicken soup? A bath?" Louis asked frantically, making Harry giggle and shake his head.

"I'm kinda hungry." Harry admitted and Louis got up from bed and to the fridge they had in the room. That was when Harry noticed where he was in. This hospital, you could tell that it was a hospital thanks to the white walls and smell of medicine, was prestigious. It was exactly like a big bedroom. What was supposed to be a cot was a twin sized bed with the heart monitor and other stuff beside it. And there was nobody there except for Louis and Harry, so it was a private room.

The air conditioning was good and there was a big window panel that stretched across one side of the wall fully with white curtains unpulled.

This was definitely a private hospital. There was a fridge, a shower with hot water and a dining table.

Louis heated the soup up in a microwave and got it out, nice and hot. He grabbed a spoon from one of the drawers. Harry was about to take it from Louis' hand but Louis shook his head firmly no.

"I'm feeding you." Louis stated and Harry was about to protest but one look at Louis' face was enough to make him shut up. Louis smiled in triumph before he sat cross legged beside Harry on the bed. Harry was propped up against the headboard with a pillow for support, wearing a white shirt with only boxers underneath. When did he change?

Louis seemed to know what Harry was thinking about.

"I brought you here to a private hospital this morning. You slept like a rock, didn't even move. Then I slept with you so that's how you got here." Louis explained and Harry nodded. Louis blew on the spoon containing the hot soup, and fed Harry, Harry gratefully sipped it quickly and quietly.

"Thank you." Harry says and he lied his head on Louis' shoulder, Louis not objecting and feeding him more.

When they were done eating, Louis set the empty bowl beside the table and asked, "What happened? And tell me everything.." Harry sucked in q sharp breath, his heart beating fast and hard.

"Okay." Harry sighed. Well, he thought, time for story time!

____________________________________

A/N: WELL HERE IT IS! THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

QOTD: How do you think Louis is going to react when he finds out?