Chapter 29

A/N: Nobody even reads this lol. I have no idea why I even write it.

2020 me AGAIN. Guys guys I AM SORRY it was 5 years ago and I was a dramatic teenager. I appreciate every person who reads this story, I love y'all :'( I meant the author's notes guys I AM SORRY 

____________________________________

Harry and Louis turned to the source of the voice and Louis bristled when he saw the one person whom he hated most in the world right about then: Jeremy.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I'm calling security." Louis hissed as he reached over to the intercom.

"That will not be necessary. I will only say a couple of things then I'll be right out the door." Jeremy says. Harry was tense, staring straight at the bed without so much as a blink to suggest he wasn't frozen on spot.

"Harry. Well I just wanted to say that I was sorry for all the things I did to you. And you probably don't believe me when I say this but I went to rehab. Turns out I was bipolar. And it got better soon. I met a guy, we dated, got engaged, blah blah blah, happily ever after. But I am sorry for what I did to you. And if I could take it back, I would. I know I'm not worthy of your forgiveness, but I just wanted you to know. And it seems that you're happy now. And uhm- I'm sorry." Jeremy finishes- almost lamely. But sincerity were in his words. He walks out the door not a moment later.

It only took five minutes, and Harry was left a sobbing mess into Louis's chest.

_*_

Jeremy's apology, after Harry had some time to think it over, felt good. It almost felt like.. closure, of some sort. Surely, Harry would forgive him with a little bit of time (Jeremy was bipolar, it wasn't his fault) but not right away. Jeremy's apology felt like some of the weight had been lifted off of his shoulders.

And Harry felt better. After he had finished thinking, he curled up into a ball next to Louis and just lied on his chest until he had fallen asleep. Neither of them talked about it, because judging by the way Harry looked peaceful as he slept, they knew it was for good.

After Harry had woken up, he felt much much better so Louis asked the doctor if they could discharge Harry. The doctor said that they could and they both made their way out.

Harry felt lighter. He felt good that he didn't have to hide anything from Louis anymore. He didn't have to worry about anything again.

So as they headed back to their hotel room in a taxi, Harry had a wide smile on his face. There was a light skip in his step. And he was finally, undoubtedly happy.

"Can we grab a bite to eat? I'm famished." Harry says, stomach growling. Louis looks at him in concern, worried he was not feeling well. Harry placed a peck on his cheek before they switched course to a well known restaurant that Harry, surprisingly, knew.

When they finally pulled up, Louis had to reassess the place because, it look well worn down.

"Oh come on stop looking at it like that. It had the best food. Zayn told me when he was here with his parents." Harry says excitedly as he leads Louis inside. 

After they left, Louis had to agree with Harry. The food was delicious. Harry had grinned at him and they made their way to the hotel because both of them were knackered after eating that much.

"You're warm." Harry mumbles into Louis's chest after Louis draws the curtains and turns off the lamp. The room was cold due to the air conditioning.

Harry wraps his arms around Louis's waist. He could feel the older of them thumb at the paper airplane hanging from his neck.

"You're very special to me Harry." Louis says and that was the last thing Harry heard before he went to sleep.

____________________________________

A/N: So basically this is a very very very shit chapter. I'm sorry guys but I'm having the biggest writers block of the century.

QOTD: When do you think Harry/Louis is going to tell the other the 'L' word?