Chapter 9: Part 2

A/N: I'm finally back from a very extended hiatus! The reason why I haven't uploaded in so long is writen on my profile..

By the way: The first question in the video above is setting Louis on fire..

PS: I missed you guys so much.
_______________________________________________________

Harry's fingers intertwined with Louis' as they exited the rollercoaster ride that sent Harry's head in a frenzy. Harry was wearing a huge goofy smile on his face.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Harry teased lightly and Louis rolled his eyes. But to be honest, staring at Harry the whole time on the ride made it quite easy for Louis to ignore the fact that he could come crashing down at any moment. And that was what confused Louis to a maximum.

What was it about Harry that made Louis ignore everything else that was happening around him?

The date went fast, much to Harry's dismay, but he turned to Louis.

"Can we go to the Ferris wheel?" Harry asked Louis. Louis checked his watch and saw that they still have time to spare before they left so he nodded. Harry's eyes lit up as both Louis and him walked to the line. It was long but they had the chance to continue their 20 questions again.

"Okay, how many siblings do you have? I've got 6 sisters and a brother." Louis asked and he saw Harry's eyes get wide.

"7 siblings? Wow that's a lot. I've only got 1 older sister." Harry said.

"My turn. Are you a Dominant?" Harry asked.

___________________________________

A/N: Cliffyyyyyyy. Dun dun dunnnn. Sorry for the half passed chapter but it's 3 am in my country and I'm so darn tired.