Chapter 6

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I've been getting some really positive feedback in the story and I want to say thank you and I love all of you very much! This chapter is probably the most longest one so I hope you enjoy it!~

_________________________________________________________________________________

The past week was entirely uneventful. Harry had to listen to all of his teacher's drone on and on in lectures while he tries to keep his head up instead of sleeping. The roses that Louis sent were right beside his window sill and he watered them daily. They were the only things that made Harry want to get up on mornings rather than be in the confinements of his plush and warm bed.

Zayn was constantly teasing Harry about the flowers and Harry always got so flustered when he did, blushing like a school girl instead slapping him over the head. The only reason why Harry's head was up during lectures was because Louis was going to be there. That alone was enough to perk up his spirits and actually pay attention. Harry gave the recorded interview on his phone and claimed that the recorder didn't have a memory card and Zayn fell for it, with a lot of suspicion on Harry's case.

Harry's birthday was only 3 days away, two days after the graduation took place. He was nervous, that was obvious, for the graduation. Louis would hand them their degree's and that alone was enough to make butterfly's erupt in Harry's stomach. As for now, Harry was pacing his room, deciding on what to wear. Their graduation robes already came in and Harry ironed them and placed them in a hanger which was hanged on the knob of his closet.

Now the dilemma was about what Harry was going to wear. To anyone this would be overreacting but to Harry, Louis is going to be there and he needed to look his best. Zayn already picked out his outfit, a pair of dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt, claiming he wanted a laid back look. Now, Harry was fussing over if he wanted slacks or skinny jeans, t-shirt or button up. Harry groaned as his entire room was completely littered with all his clothing.

He heard the door to his room open and turned to see that Zayn was there. Zayn had a completely amused look on his face mixed with shock at the state of his room.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked, stifling the laugh that was threatening to break out.

"I'm trying to pick an outfit." Harry huffed before searching the depths of his closet to find an outfit that he liked. Zayn chuckled and walked inside, closing the door to Harry's room.

"Let me help." Zayn said before Harry sighed out in relief and plopped back onto his bed which was the only place in the room that didn't have any article of clothing on it. Harry's closet was a walk-in one that was connected to Zayn's closet since their rooms were side-by-side. Half of it was his and the other half was Zayn's. So, if Harry walked into his closet, the other side of the closet had another door that led straight to Zayn's bedroom. Both of them agreed to get the exact amount of space since the closet was big.

Zayn returned from the closet, holding a pair of black jeans and a black button-up that reached over his elbows. ((A/N: Picture above)) Harry got up from bed and walked over to Zayn, taking his shirt off and trying it the button up on. They were comfortable with showing their bodies to each other, since it's been already 4 years and they have caught each other doing things worse than stripping their shirts off.

"God, Zayn you're a life saver." Harry groaned out and enveloped his roommate in a tight hug. Zayn chuckled and hugged him back.

"I know. We wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself in front of your admirer now do we?" Zayn teased and Harry groaned, slapping him pathetically on his shoulder.

"What? You know it's true." Zayn said and Harry groaned covering his face.

"He is not into me." Harry mumbled into his hands and Zayn rolled his eyes, Harry was so oblivious.