Chapter 8

A/N: Well, well, well *music* well, well, well *music* <-- Comment of you get it. Sorry I didn't upload guys! I went to my grandma's house a.k.a She doesn't let me use the computer because she lives under a rock.

Fetus Larry today!

___________________________________________________________________

After the graduation ceremony, there was the graduation feast. Harry really, really, really, didn't want to go but he had no choice, Zayn persuaded him to come by saying that Louis would be there too. And really, who was Harry to deny coming when Louis was?

Harry grumbled as he and Zayn went to his car. The graduation feast didn't require their graduation robes so Zayn and Harry took them off and also their caps and placed them in Zayn's car before heading back over to the field. The table for the food were already set and students carried dishes and trays for the food. Harry sighed, scratching his neck as Zayn and his parents reunited. It only made him wish that his parents were here too.

Suddenly, two hands covered his eyes, making him gasp. He was hoping that it was Louis but was in for a big surprise. He felt two hands on his shoulders and it spun him around and he opened his eyes to see who was it was. His hand flew up to his mouth as he stared at his former best friend standing in front of him with a massive grin on his face.

"Niall?" Harry asked shakily and the blonde boy attacked him in a hug. Harry hugged him tight, feeling tears prickling in his eyes. Niall was his high school best friend before he moved from Cheshire to Manchester. They were practically attached to the hip back then but they split when Harry went to Manchester. Niall was the first person Harry told that he was bisexual and he was nothing but supportive when he did.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." Niall whispered and Harry hugged him tighter. This was impossible, what was Niall doing here?

"How are you here?" Harry asked, breaking their hug but still keeping a firm grip on Niall's shoulders.

"I heard that you were graduating university from your dad and drove over to see you. God, I can't believe that's it's been 4 years." Niall said and Harry hugged him again.

"How long are you staying?" Harry asked, hopeful that it'll be a long stay.

"Well, I don't know. I'm quite liking it here in Manchester, and the boys here too." Niall said, staring somewhere behind Harry. Harry turned around to see that Niall was staring at none other than Zayn.

"Don't bother, Ni. He's straight." Harry said and Niall chuckled deviously.

"We'll see how much longer." He said as he stared at Zayn talking to his family.

"Nice to know your cockiness hasn't left yet." Harry said sarcastically, reminiscing the moments where during their high school years, Niall would get anybody he wanted, girls and boys alike. Niall threw Harry and over-exaggerated wink and they burst into laughter.

"Am I interrupting something?" Harry heard a familiar voice say and his head shot up to see Louis standing there, a mildly pissed off expression on his face.

"No, no. I was just catching up with Harry here. He was my best friend before he went to university here in Manchester." Niall explained, looking at Harry who gulped at the look on Louis face. But when Niall told him they were just friends, the look wore off into a polite smile.

"Oh, Harry are you busy? I can come back later." Louis asked Harry and Harry gave Niall a pleading look. Niall smirked and nodded. He wasn't stupid, he could see how Harry's eyes lit up when he saw Louis, which only meant one thing, the brunette was pining on him.

"No, Niall was just leaving. Here-" Harry handed Niall his phone.

"Put your number in. Skype at night?" He asked and Niall nodded, giving him a wide smile and a parting hug before heading over to the table stacked with food. Harry felt so guilty about leaving Niall hanging when he drove all the way from Cheshire to see him, but Louis he was only going to talk to Louis for a moment before heading off to see his Irish friend.

"Harry, how would you like to go on a date with me?" Louis asked and Harry choked on air. Wait- what!? This absolutely couldn't be happening, Harry thought. Louis Tomlinson was asking him out on a date? A fucking date? Harry couldn't talk right then, it was impossible to.

"I-I-I would love to." Harry finally said after minutes of silence. Louis let out a brilliant smile before pecking Harry's cheek, nearly making Harry evaporate with happiness.

"Tomorrow?" He asked and Harry nodded, resisting the urge to trace around his cheek where Louis had kissed him.

"Wear something casual. I'll pick you up at 7:30." He said before leaving Harry standing there with a goofy smile on his face. Harry couldn't hold it in anymore, he squealed. He practically skipped all the way to where Niall and Zayn were talking. Zayn's parents had left to eat, leaving Niall to have the perfect time to chat him up.

"He asked me out on a date!" Harry squealed as he shook both his best friends out of pure happiness. Zayn and Niall lost their balance for a moment before congratulating Harry.

"I told you he was into you!" Zayn said before hugging Harry. Harry couldn't pay attention to anything, he was bouncing. Louis' name was on repeat in his brain and he could scream with how happy he was.

"Congrats, mate. When is it?" Niall asked and Harry sighed happily before answering him.

"Tomorrow, 7:30. Zayn-" Harry said but he got cut off.

"Help you with clothes, I know." Zayn said with a roll of his eyes but he had a small smile on his face. It's been a long time since he saw his best friend this happy.

"Your the best." Harry gushed before turning over to Niall.

"Help you with how to give head, got it." Niall said and Harry scoffed before slapping him over the head.

"Ow! I just came and your already slapping me like how Nicki Minaj does to her arse." Niall whined and Zayn let out a loud laugh. Niall handed Harry's phone over to him and Harry looked at the contact name.

Niall Is A Sexy Beast

Harry rolled his eyes but was completely in daze with Louis asking him out. But there was only one thing on his mind.

He couldn't wait for tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: D-D-D-D-DATE!? Are you happy guys?