Chapter 17

A/N: Is it too late now to say sorry?

Late update, I'm so damn sorry babes, I've been having a really hard time with school and I'm training almost 24/7 for an upcoming footie match. I only have to comment and vote on a few other stories.

Larry books you should read:
Nothing Would Be Better by Britt1D4Life

If I Could Fly by Allesandra

________________________________

Harry had left back home with the contract, wanting to read it over before he signed it. Louis had agreed and their conversation ended just like that. Louis had waved Harry goodbye, ignoring Harry's look of confusion and sadness like the plague.

_*_

Louis sighed as he switched off the lights of his bedroom. Louis plopped into his bed and turned the air conditioning on, snuggling into his duvet.

Harry was still in his mind. Louis knew that treating him this way was unfair but it had to be done. Doms and subs weren't suppose to act the way that Harry and Louis did. BDSM was strictly professional and that was just the way that Louis liked it.

No attachments. No feelings. But Louis felt different when he was around Harry, as if Louis was back to being a teenager. He felt these foreign tingles inside when he saw Harry smile and he didn't know what the Hell they were.

Louis got up, couldn't finding sleep and before he knew what he was doing, he switched his phone in and went to Google.

This is stupid. Louis thought but he couldn't find a better way. He didn't have a close friend whom he could share his feelings to, so he went for the thing closest to it.

The Internet. He was pathetic.

How to know if whether you like someone.

He typed into the search box and nearly 10 million sites opened up. People actually search this shit? Louis thought. But then again, he was searching it too.

He picked the first site that popped up and read it.

● You'll start thinking about that person at random times, whether its at work, or at home, you can't keep your mind off of them. Been there. Done that.

You treat them differently from everyone else. You'll treat them more kinder and not wish to hurt them. How the Hell does a lame reference site be so accurate? Louis thought.

You'll want to cherish them, spoil them. You'll want to keep them happy. Louis shut his phone off and threw it to his night desk, burying his face in his hands, he released a shaky breath.

"What the Hell is happening to me?" Louis asked himself, and of course, there wasn't an answer.

_*_

"Harry, uhm- Have you been taking your medicine?" Niall asked nervously. Harry sighed, of course he had-

Oh no.

Harry felt a sense of realization snap into him. This was what he was forgetting to do every night! He forgot his medication. No wonder he's been so jumpy and anxious the past few days. He was so wrapped up with Louis, he completely forgot about his meds.

"Oh my God. Ni, I completely forgot." Harry whispered in horror before running to his bathroom and ripping open the cabinets, thrashing the contents before he finally found the two bottles of meds.

Luvox and Lexapro. Both of them are for severe depression and anxiety. Harry's hands were shaking, a side affect from being off of the treatment.

Memories were flooding back into his brain. The reason why he had to take the medication in the first place. Or rather who's the reason why.

"Stop! Please!" He whimpered as the face of the man he loved glinted in the dark. Something shone in the dark of the closet Harry was hiding in.

"No. Please! I'm sorry!" Harry begged. Tears were steaming down his eyes like a waterfall.

"Stop it!" Harry screamed on the bathroom floor. He was reliving his nightmares. Reliving the past. He wanted it to end.

"But you've been a bad boy. And you know what bad boys get." His words were cold. Harry huddled into the corner of his closet, wanting to just die right then and there.

He still remembers the way the cigarette burned his skin, scarring in deep into his hip. How he screamed on pain. How he wished he was dead instead of this.

"Harry, stop. Take deep breaths. Focus on my voice. 1, 2, 3." Harry heard the voice of Zayn in front of him. He did as Zayn asked, breathing in and out evenly until he calmed down.

But most of all, he wished that Louis was the one here with him now.

___________________________________

A/N: Now you found out what Harry's illness is! Who's sad cuz I am. I'm sorry for the lame ass Charlie but I managed to squeeze this during my 1 hour and a half of Art lesson.

QOTD: Who do you think the person torturing Harry was? 0.o?