Epilogue

A/N: It's the end already (ಥ_ಥ)
____________________________________

"Louis! Louis please don't tell me I'm stuck in a ditch." Harry groans, hands in front of him to navigate around before he stumbles into something and breaks his neck. 

"Love, you're foot's in a crack on the road." Louis chuckles as he holds onto Harry's arms to guide him to the beach. Harry pouts as he lifts his leg up and steps forward. 

"You're hopeless even when you can see. Why did I think putting you in blindfolds was a good idea?" Louis teases and Harry pouts, following Louis' lead. 

"Because you're an idiot." Harry responds and Louis laughs, picking his lover up bridal style. Harry shrieks, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck, balancing himself.

"You could have at least warned me." Harry says, burying his face into Louis' neck. Louis chuckles, going down the stone steps leading towards the beach. Louis hopes everything will go as planned. 

"Now where's the fun in that?" Louis says, laying Harry down on the blanket he had set up. Chocolate cake? Check. Bottle of wine? Check. Louis' nerves flying all over the place? Check.

Louis undoes the blindfolds on Harry's eyes, placing it in his pocket. Harry blinks a couple of tines before looking at the setting where he was in.

"Louis, it's amazing." The Sun was about to set, casting a warm and soft orange glow around the beach. Harry's mouth waters at the sight of the chocolate cake and looks up at Louis with shining eyes. 

"It's lovely." Harry says, pressing a kiss onto Louis' lips. Louis grinned at Harry, nerves still haven't gone down because of what he had planned. He couldn't chicken out now. The weight of the small box in his trousers felt ten times more heavier than usual.

"Thanks, love. Baked it myself." Louis says, gesturing to the cake on the plate. Sure it did take a million failed attempts and flour all across the kitchen but he finally made a cake for once in his life that tasted decent.

"You cooked?" Harry says, surprised. Louis never cooked before, always claiming his food tasted like shit in a grinder. Louis nods, the food the least of his problems. 

"Smells delicious." Harry says as Louis cuts a portion of the cake and places it on a plate, handing it to Harry. Harry picks up on Louis' nerves and places a hand on Louis', bringing him in for a kiss. 

"Why are you so nervous, love?" Harry asks, breaking the kiss and smoothing his hand down on Louis' chest. Louis shook his head, a small smile on his face. Louis pours some wine into two glasses, handing one over to Harry as he ate the cake.

"It's delicious. You sure Alex didn't make this when you weren't watching?" Harry teases. 
"That's it. No cake for you." Louis says, snatching the plate from Harry, making the curly haired boy gasp, trying to get it back. 

"Gimme!" Harry whines, arms reaching out to get the plate of cake that hasn't seen enough of his mouth yet. Louis smirks, poking his tongue out. 

"You're just jealous I can actually cook. See if I do anything romantic for you ever again." Louis says and Harry groans.

"Okay okay. I love you and your stupid cake. Now please give it to me?" Harry goes as far to bat his eyelashes and who was Louis to say no? 

Louis hands him back his plate and Harry happily dug in once again. Louis watches as Harry ate without a care in the world. He didn't care if he had that 'sickeningly fond look' on his face that Niall points out every time he looks at Harry. Nobody was around the beach at the moment,  not even the paps.