Chapter 30 (Mature)

My mother's a pain in my ass and sometimes, I want to bang my head against the wall so I have some clarity as to why she gave birth to me. But I just wanted to say....

This is what you all have been waiting for

Warning: Very very graphic male sex. And if that's not your thing, just read until the word 'Candles'.

I recommend greatly to listen to the song at the side whilst reading this chapter. Please. You just have to.

____________________________________

Harry woke up to fingers running through his hair. Safe to say it was a very nice way to wake up to.

"Finally. Sleeping Beauty arises." Louis teases and Harry let a chuckle, morning voice prominent.

"Had breakfast yet? How long have you been up?" Harry asks, cuddling himself into Louis' chest. Louis' arms wraps around the younger boy and pulls him closer.

"Been up for about 10 minutes love. And no, not yet. I called room service. They should be up here in a while." Louis says, his eyes closed as he cuddled into Harry.

Harry hums and buries himself deeper into Louis' chest. He wanted them to last forever like this. Just Louis holding him like there was nothing better to do.

"I wanted to ask you.. Harry do you mind having sex again after- after what happened to you before?" Louis asks and Harry nearly chokes on air.

"I-I don't mind. No." He finally stammers out and Louis smirks. The topic was left alone after that although Harry desperately wanted to ask Louis why he asked him that. What does he mean by that? Harry's brain and heart seems to yell at him.

Room service came up in a short while later and Louis and Harry immediately dug into their food while discussing where they wanted to go for sightseeing. They eventually decided on Old San Juan. Harry wanted to see more of the historical parts of Puerto Rico.

"C'mon Lou! Hurry up." Harry says and Louis smiles before trudging over to Harry after his shower.

"Get dressed, Lou." Harry murmured as Louis placed soft kisses, trailing from his jaw to the nape of his neck. He shaved, Harry thinks. Harry's hand holds Louis's head in place from where he was sucking- agonizingly slowly- a love bite onto Harry's sweet spot. Harry could feel the soft graze of Louis's sharp teeth, the softness of his tongue rubbing over the skin on his neck.

"Lou.." Harry breathes out as Louis's arms encircled Harry's waist and the pad of his thumb rubbing over the small place where Harry's hips jut out a tiny bit, small love handles.

Louis's lips detach themselves from Harry's neck and he admired the new forming bruise on Harry's neck before moving away from him, smug smile on his face as he got dressed. Harry pouted as the loss of contact and groaned at being left in his fucked-out state.

Now Harry was walking around the historical city of Old San Juan with a boner in his pants and a very smirking Louis. The walls were ancient and historic, old with years and so many things Harry wanted to learn about, but..