Chapter 10

A/N: The Big Reveal. Love You Goodbye is officially my favorite song of the album. Have you seen the video? :) God bless amazing interviewers like James.
_______________________________

Louis was shell shocked. But then he smirked, looking over Harry's figure which just screamed he was hoping for a yes. Millions of questions were running throughout his head at a very fast pace. Like: How did Harry know? Or, was he just guessing?

"What do you think?" Louis asked as he moved closer to Harry, wrapping an arm around Harry's waist, pulling him closer to his body. Harry flushed, trying to find the words to say as he looked between Louis' face and the floor.

"I-I." Harry couldn't get passed saying that word so Louis saved Harry from his embarrassment as he leaned into Harry's ear, his hot breath making Harry shiver.

"I am." Louis only said that as he left the topic closed. Harry was breathless and wanted to ask more questions about it but the look on Louis' face said that the matter was closed. Harry felt disappointed but obeyed Louis nonetheless. Why was the world so cruel to him, really?

The line moved and both boys found themselves sitting on the cart that took them up. Louis buried his hands into the pocket of his jacket and looked outside as they ascended in a slow circle. Harry couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Louis at that moment. How the lights at the fair completely lit up Louis' face like a golden halo. How blue and sparkling Louis' eyes were. How soft and pink his lips were as he ran his tongue over them.

Louis was truly beautiful and Harry couldn't get enough if it. Harry's hair was still in a bun as he ran a hand through his brown curls, admiring Louis as he sighed a little.

"It's beautiful." He heard Louis breathe and Harry turned to where Louis was staring at. His breath caught in his throat as he stared outside the iron fences around the cart.

They were at the tippy top of the Ferris wheel as both of them stared down in awe below the. There were light illuminating at every corner. It was as if somebody turned off the power switch and thousands of different colored candles were lit everywhere. Harry stood up, the cart swaying a little at his weight as he looked outside, gripping the bars in front of him for balance. He wanted to snap a picture but he didn't have time as he felt two hands snaking around his waist and turning him around gently. Harry couldn't keep the smile off of his face as he looked at Louis.

Louis looked happy as he pressed their foreheads together. All Louis could see was the beautiful green shade of Harry's eyes as he asked, "Are you happy?"

Harry smiled wider, his eyes sparkling.

"I'm the happiest man alive." And he meant every word.
________________________________

A/N: I am so sorry for these half assed chapters lately. I've just got back to school and the homework is tantalizing. I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long everybody. Please don't hate me. I love you guys and I promise I won't update chapters like this ever again. The next chapters are gonna be full assed like Louis' ass so don't fret my darling readers.