Chapter 28

A/N: Yay I finally got some questions 🎇🎉🎊🎆🎇🎉

____________________________________

Louis's scream reverberated through the entire ward and Harry jumped at the tone of it. Louis was fuming, standing in the doorway, gripping the door so hard his knuckles turned white.

"I just want to talk." Jeremy replied calmly, holding his hands up as if he was innocent. Yeah, Louis thought, innocent my ass.

"Who is it, Lou?" Harry's soft voice rang out and Louis's glared hardened even more on Jeremy, if that was even possible. Harry limped feebly to the doorway with a pained expression on his face. Jeremy started smirking as he saw Harry, eyes travelling up and down his body. That was all it took for Louis to shut the door in his face.

Louis fumes. He can't believe that insensitive fucker decided to waltz in here without any remorse for what he had done. And the way Jeremy looked at Harry.. How he was practically undressing him with his eyes. No. Harry was his.

Louis wrapped a hand behind Harry's neck to pull him into a searing kiss. Their lips moved frantically against each other but they were in sync.

"Lou." Harry gasps, eyes shut. Louis felt smug. Only he could make Harry this way. So pliant. So submissive. So succumbing. And Louis revelled in that. No, this boy was his and nobody could do anything about it.

_*_

Louis goes out to the store, getting some food for Harry which isn't too hard on him. Louis didn't trust hospital food. So, he bought them instead. He could have gotten his PA to do it, but he wanted it to matter, especially when it came to Harry.
Louis grabbed some chocolate chip cookies and two bottles of orange juice and stood at the check out line. He checked his Rolex watch and adjusted the sunglasses perched on his nose.

After Louis had bought the food, he walked to his Range Rover and got in, driving to the hospital, ignoring the paps shooting him questions as to what happened to Harry and what he was doing in a hospital.

How paps know everything, Louis doesn't know. He pulled up at the parking lot of the hospital and got out, heading inside and to the elevator.

When Louis got to Harry's door, a smile graced his cold features. He was enveloped in a hug by his boy and wraps his arms around Harry instantly. He's not my submissive anymore, Louis thinks to calm his frantic mind. Harry presses a soft kiss onto Louis's lips and Louis thinks that this was the best thing to come back to.

He wanted to come back home after work like this. Tired and cold like he usually is and there was Harry, waiting to hug him as soon as he entered through the door. He wanted that.

"Missed you." Harry mumbled into his shoulder and ah, there it was. That aching in Louis's chest that made him feel like he just smoked triple marijuana. What the Hell was that?

"I've only been gone for 30 minutes love." Louis says, chuckling as he set the things on the counter beside them.

Harry groans a, "Too long." into his shoulder and Louis laughed before he picks Harry up and settles him on the bed.

He wanted this. He wanted Harry with him. Nobody but Harry. Harry looks up at him with his mesmerizing green eyes and from there, unknowingly to himself, Louis started falling.

"Want something to eat?" Louis asks after he gets this weird tingly feeling all over him. What was that? Harry nods and Louis brought out the chocolate chip cookies.

"You're not supposed to have too much of chocolate, but fuck it." Louis says as he breaks a small piece if the cookie and feeds it to Harry. Harry accepts it gratefully and nearly moans at the feeling of chocolate in his mouth.

Louis smiles when he saw Harry's reaction and presses a quick kiss onto Harry's cheek.

"Aw, how cute."

____________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the shit chapter. This makes me wanna cringe but I'm having writer's block at the moment so this is the best I could come up with.