Chapter 3

A/N: Alright readers, I wanted you guys to know that I would be uploading every Sunday and maybe I'll do a double update when I have the time ;)

There's Louis and Lottie ;) Aren't they just adorable? Especially fetus Louis?

_______________________________________________________________________________

-edited-

Louis smirked as he saw Harry's already hardened crotch. He knew that he had this reaction on most people but he didn't quite frankly care, it was natural for Louis. But something in the way Harry's eyes turned a darker emerald shade entranced him in. He never met someone like Harry ever in his life; both innocent and deadly. And by deadly, Louis is referring to his looks. 

His eyes scanned over Harry's chocolaty brown curls that rested on his shoulders. It was long but that added to his beauty. His pale face and his jaw line was a work of art. But one thing Louis could never get enough of was his eyes. How the long delicate eyelashes framed over his bright green eyes and when he blinks, they cover his high cheekbones. 

Louis has never been effected like this by anyone and he wasn't sure whether he liked it or not. Louis knew for a fact that Harry didn't know what he was saying when he asked him if he was gay. As he said before, he knows people very well. Louis hand tightened on the object that he was holding, a pair of glasses. 

Louis didn't even like wearing them, he thought that they were too weird but he wanted to test, Harry. Well, something of the sort, he just wanted to see Harry get more turned on if he was being honest. Many of his ex-subs told him that he looked really hot with his glasses and about how they pop the color of his eyes perfectly. Louis put the glasses on and Harry's eyes grew wide as he did so. Harry nearly died at what he saw, Louis looked so damn daddy-ish that Harry's bulge grew bigger. He quickly placed his bag on top of his hardening crotch. 

Louis had a neat stubble and somehow, that magnified the intensity of the glasses on his face. (A/N: A reminder: This Louis is 2016 Louis and so is Harry and the rest of the boys.) Louis softly smiled at how Harry was blushing underneath his gaze. 

"Are you working?" Louis asked, curious about the younger lad's  life. Harry nodded, he had a job at a hardware store and the pay was enough to pay the rent for him and Zayn's flat. Zayn was working as a bartender at a famous gay bar, Midnight Thorn. Harry has been over there countless times and loves the energy of the bar at night. The loud electric bass pounding into his ears, making heart heartbeat follow along with it. Dancing on the dance floor and of course, the alcohol.

Harry was always a drinker but he never got out of hand, just a couple of drinks were enough for him. Harry didn't like drinking too much because he always made a fool of himself when he did. 

"I work at Austin's Hardware Store. Just for part time, it pays enough so that I can pay the rent along with my flatmate Zayn Malik. He's actually the one that was suppose to come do the interview." Harry explained. Louis nodded and made a mental note to visit this hardware store later on. 

"What do you do during your free time Harry?" Louis asked and Harry's eyes widened at the way his name rolled off of Louis mouth before snapping back into reality. 

"Normally just reading books." Harry whispered and Louis smirked.

"What types of books do you read?" Louis asked and Harry looked thoughtful for a moment before answering.

"Romance or fiction. The Fault In Our Stars, 50 Shades Of Grey-" Harry hadn't necessarily meant to let that one slip. But when he did, he saw Louis smirked widened to the point that it was taking over half of his face and somehow, that sent Harry's stomach into a frenzy.

"And what did you think about it?" Louis asked devilishly and Harry gulped at the glint in his eyes.

"I-I thought it was a good book-" Harry started but Louis cut him off.

"About the BDSM, Harry." Louis said and Harry took a sharp intake of breath, his cheeks blushing at the thought about it. BDSM was something that turned Harry on, actually. He liked the thought of having a dominant and him being a submissive. He was way into the book when he first read it and has been interested in BDSM life ever since reading it. He read everything that there was to know about BDSM on Wikipedia and to say that Harry was aroused was a clear understatement. Nobody knew that of course, not even Zayn. 

"W-Well, I u-uh. I kind of-uhm. Like it a-actually." He whispered and for a moment, he wondered if Louis heard him because he was whispering so low that even he had to strain his ears to hear what he said. But the shit eating smirk on Louis face definitely made up for it. Louis hummed and raised a delicate eyebrow at Harry. 

Harry blushed like maniac as he let out his deepest secret to Louis. He had no idea why he did it, but he knew if he lied, Louis would definitely find out. 

"Hey, hey don't be embarrassed." Louis cooed softly when he saw Harry looked down towards his boots as he could feel tears of embarrassment stinging through his eyes. This was so embarrassing that Harry actually had said that he liked BDSM in front of the most gorgeous man in the world. Louis lifted Harry's chin up to meet his eyes and he was immediately pulled into them. The blueness in his eyes held sincerity and a passion that Harry couldn't quite place, but it still warmed him up inside. His eyes were framed by his glasses and Harry wanted to take it back home with him, anything to remember this.

Louis eyes flashed towards Harry's lips for a moment, looking at the plumpness of them and looked back into Harry's eyes. Harry didn't miss the flicker of Louis eyes towards his lips and he blushed. He didn't know what he was doing but slowly, he was leaning in. But what surprised him completely was that Louis was leaning in also. Harry felt all giddy inside, he could finally feel the soft-looking thin pink lips on his and for a moment, the world stopped moving around them.

Louis didn't care that he was practically going to kiss someone for the first time ever since he had gotten into BDSM. He never kissed his subs, ever. But here he was, leaning into a boy he had met not even a few hours ago, and the weird part was, he doesn't regret it one bit.

Their lips were so close, any quick lurch would connect their lips right away. Harry could feel his lips brush Louis and then-

Knock Knock

They both jumped off each other as if one of them was on fire. Harry was breathing as if he had just ran a marathon and Louis was looking at the door as if it had killed his grandma or something. His glare sent a shiver up Harry's spine, he looked incredibly scary at the moment.

"Come in." Louis said, his tone clipped and dangerous. The door opened at Harry recognized the lady to be the blonde who led him up the elevator. When her gaze met Louis' petrifying one she froze.

"Uhm- Mr. Tomlinson. You're interview is over. You have another meeting in 10 minutes." She said, trying to stay professional. Louis huffed and nodded and the blonde took that as a cue to leave. Harry got up, still feeling shaken from almost kissing Louis and turned at the door, getting ready to leave. But that was when Louis took his hand and spun him around so now Harry was face to face with him. He felt a hand slowly guide towards him bum and he gasped, feeling complete arousal deep inside him. 

Louis reached to his back pocket and placed the small paper inside of it, but not missing the chance of squeezing Harry's bum when he did so. Harry let out a soft moan and leaned into Louis touch. Louis smiled a little, though he had no idea why. 

"Make sure you never give that to anyone." Louis whispered into Harry's ear, sending tingles all over Harry's body. Louis placed his soft lips to Harry's cheek. It was promise, a promise that they would definitely meet again.

Harry let out a shaky breath before giving Louis one of his own. Louis smiled wider and sent Harry off, sighing as he did so. He felt so foreign when Harry was with him. It was as if he didn't know how to act around Harry. He didn't know whether he liked it or not.

Guess he just had to find out.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How do you like this chapter? This is by far the longest that I have written so I hope you guys like it!