All Strings Attached

Alright, a new story! I really wanted to do this plot because I have always been a fan of 50 Shades Of Grey. I read all three books and I couldn't help but imagine it in Larry Version. Of course, only just BDSM. I didn't want to full on copy and paste the entire thing and all that. The starting of the story has similarities but as the story goes on, the plot becomes different.

And, I want everyone to know that the main song for this story is For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert. The song is above if you never listened to it before. If you didn't see the big, fat 'LARRY STYLINSON' on the title then I'm going to tell you that this is a Larry fan fiction. If you are an anti-Larry only coming here to spam this story then I will immediately report because I don't want to take your shit.

Next, if you don't know what BDSM is, I'll give you a mini description of it for this story:

Aspects of BDSM is,

B and D: Bondage and Discipline

D and S: Discipline and Submission

S and M: Sadism and Masochism

Yes, you read all those words right. So, in this story there is going to be a lot and ALOT of SMUT so if you are uncomfortable, please don't read because this isn't the story for you.

Brief summary of BDSM: BDSM is a variety of erotic practices or role playing involving dominance, submission and other interpersonal dynamics. Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves as practicing BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community or subculture is usually dependent on and shared experience. Interest in BDSM can range from one-time experimentation to a lifestyle.

Alright, BDSM requires an NDA which means this BDSM relationship is only kept in between both the dominant and submissive. In this story, Louis is the dominant and Harry is the submissive. This story also has many role playing sequences so there's going to be Harry in lace somewhere in here ;)

All the boys are going to make an appearance and there is a side pairing but I won't reveal what it is. To keep the suspense ;)

Anyways, there would be a LOT of boyxboy action here so please keep you panties/boxers on if you see Harry in a cheerleader skirt or something. I am rating this story mature so Wattpad doesn't sue me or something so yeah!

All this is a work of fiction and nothing in this story really ever happened. This is an AU (Alternate Universe) and none of the content has ever happened before other than a few dialog's. I don't own any of the boys and this story is INSPIRED by 50 Shades Of Grey.

Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved. Created by SimperingSolitude. Please do not copy this story.

Thank you for clicking on this :)

Ciao ;)

Hey! Edit by 2021 me who is absolutely cringing at the way she just posted a summary about what BDSM is (as if we were not on this train together for who knows how many fucking years) along with the fact that she said she was a fan of 50 Shades of Grey, which she is ardently not much of now after common sense and self-education shone through from teenage hormones.

So the reason why 2021 me is here because I just wanted to revisit this account and I realised that 700k people have read this story and nearly had a heart attack because the writing is abysmal (product of writing in the throes of teenage horniness) and the plotline leaves much to be desired (I was a lazy cunt). So I'm going to be editing this story heavily because you guys don't deserve to lose any amount of time reading something I'm not at least 73% proud of.