Chapter 5

The good old thumbs up GIF's are always the best ;) Anyways, happy Sunday! Because it's the day before shitty school starts!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Harry groaned as sunlight seeped through his room and cracked an eye open to see Zayn standing there with a 'Tell Me Everything That Happened' face and Harry groaned again before turning over so his back was to Zayn. He heard him chuckle before something big and heavy flopped onto him that it cut off all air circulation from his body. He choked out and mumbled a 'get off' before the heavy weight, which was Zayn, re-positioned himself beside Harry on his bed.

"What?" Harry grumbled in his morning voice and Zayn let out a scoff of disbelief.

"Tell me what happened in the interview! Did he say he was gay?" Zayn asked eagerly and Harry rolled his eyes at that. He never bothered intruding in other people's lives, it was weird to him that people bothered so much about other people's lives. They already have 100 problems resting on their heads and by looking in so deep about other people's lives only added 100 more. So Harry preferred just being laid back. But with Louis it's a different story.

He made Harry feel things that he has never felt before and he wasn't even kidding about this. He made him feel hot all over but at the same time, he made him feel safe and warm, as if he was being cared for. Oh, but there were the times that he makes Harry sweat just my those penetrating blue eyes of his. The way that they pierce into Harry's soul makes him want to both punch him and kiss him relentlessly.

"Well?" Zayn asked impatiently and Harry rolled his eyes again before turning over to face him.

"It is not in my place to tell you whether he is gay or not." Harry responded simply and Zayn's jaw dropped a couple centimeters.

"It's Louis Tomlinson! Who wouldn't want to tell if he is gay or not?" Zayn asked incredulously.

"Me." Harry responded simply before getting up from bed and to the bathroom. He could hear Zayn grumbles of protests and proceeds to shut the door in his face. He heard a muffled groan and footsteps retreating and a door close. Coast clear. Harry shivered as his foot made contact with the cold tiles and walked up to the shower and set it on hot.

He stripped down his boxers and quietly got into the shower. The hot water on his skin made him sigh as he lathered his body with his favorite strawberry scented soap. He rinsed it off before scrubbing his hair with his vanilla scented shampoo. He brushed his teeth and shaved (those areas and his underarms). He had no hair on his chest or face and that relieved him because he didn't want to go through the responsibility of keeping it. It would look weird on him anyway. It's like when you put chest hair on a baby. Not a good look.

Harry sighed as he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked in front of his bathroom mirror. There were various types of tattoos all around his body but the butterfly on his stomach was one he liked most ((A/N: He doesn't have his swallows in this story!)). Harry blow dried his hair and gelled it so that his curls would stay that way. He walked to his bedroom to his small closet and whipped out a pair of skinny jeans and a plain white v-neck before putting them on.

Harry walked out of his bedroom and to the kitchen were Zayn was cooking some waffles.

"I cannot believe that you aren't gonna tell me if Louis is gay or not." Zayn grumbled dejectedly and Harry smirked.

"It's not my place to give you information about Louis' private life, Zayn." Harry said and Zayn wanted to retaliate but thought better of it. When Harry makes a decision, he would never change his mind. Zayn placed a batch of freshly cooked waffles on the table and Harry dug into them immediately.