Chapter 2

It is hard to answer a quiz with dyslexia, but I think I'll manage.

First question, what does the word "Literature" literally mean?

A) Literally Friends 

B) Critical Acquaintance 

C) Friends with Letters 

D) Acquaintance with Letters

Ugh! Hard question! Eeenie-Meenie-Minie-Moe... 

Hmmm... Letter D!

I encircled Letter D.

Next Question, Literature came from the word: _______

A) Literary 

B) Litterae 

C) Litter 

D) Letter

Hmmm... I know this... I'm good at Latin... It is Letter B: Litterae!

I encircled Letter B fast. I could see Dianne is already on the last two questions.

Next question, the four classifications of literature are fiction, non-fiction, poetry and _____.

A) Prose 

B) Story 

C) Writing 

D) Paragraph

Sigh, another hard question!

Well, I know the meanings of B, C, and D. A is the only complicated word there.

So, I encircled Letter A.

Next question, what is a composition written in verses?

A) Essay 

B) Prose 

C) Poetry 

D) Short Story

What is this again? I tried to remember and remember and remember and remember and remember and remember and remember and at last I did. It is Letter C: Poetry.

I encircled it and saw Dianne rechecking hers already. Ooohhh, she's so good.

Next question, which of the following is a haiku?

A) As the wind does blow, Across the trees I see the, Buds blooming in May

B) Green grass breaks through snow, Artemis pleads for my help, I am so awesome

C) The clouds are so big, They are fluffy and puffy, I want to touch them

D) All of the Above

First things first - WHAT IS A HAIKU? I started to panic but then I remembered this was only a quiz and there is nothing to panic.

Since I don't know what a haiku is, I decided to depend on my luck and answer: All of the Above. So I did.

Last question, what consists of a topic from the author's personal point of view?

A) Essay 

B) Sonnet 

C) Haiku 

D) Limerick