Chapter 13

Frances' POV

So, these past few days, we trained and trained and trained. I learned how to use my sword and dagger properly, I also learned some survival tips and more about mythology.

Dianne is doing good in her archery as well as her sword fighting. She also does good in mythology and survival.

Leo and Clarisse are experts already, they've already been to quests so, they probably know what to do now.

Nico, well, I saw him once or twice in training, but he doesn't speak, and doesn't usually appear that much.

But so far, so good.

Two days from now, is Dianne's 15th Birthday, also known as the start of the quest, so there'll probably be a prophecy.

I've visited Camp Jupiter once or twice, since it's also considered as my home. I even took Dianne to Camp Jupiter once, and THAT wasn't pretty.

Anyway, now, Chiron is calling for me along with Dianne, Leo, Clarisse, and Nico, probably something about the quest.

"Come on Frances," said Dianne. "Chiron is calling for us."

"Okay," I said.

So, while both of us were going to the Big House where Chiron was, Leo decided to join in our group.

"Hello lovely ladies!" he said putting one arm on Dianne's shoulder the other on mine.

"Hello Leo," I said. "On your way to the Big House?"

"Yep!" he said.

So, after a few minutes, we arrived. We went inside.

Leo went first. What a gentleman! Note the sarcasm.

Anyway, Clarisse was inside, but Nico wasn't.

"Where's Nico?" asked Clarisse.

"He wasn't with us," replied Dianne.

"But where-"

Suddenly, someone coughed from behind me.

"I'm here," said Nico. "Now, Chiron what do you want?"

"I'm here for major briefing of the quest," Chiron replied. "So, Percy and Annabeth are here to enumerate all of their quests, which you are going to do again in four weeks time."

Chiron paused to point Percabeth to us.

"If you know something more, do tell, the fate of the gods and us are in your hands," he said. "So you may sit."

All of us sat down on leather chairs that were pretty comfy. Anyway, Percy started.

"Okay, you probably know us already so no need to introduce," Percy started. "Anyway, Annabeth is Mrs. Dodds part of their quest?"

"No," replied Annabeth. "Your quest starts with this monster-"

She showed us a picture of a minotaur. I still haven't told anyone about my fight, only Dianne and Grover knows.

"Is that the-" Dianne began, who had a worried look, she looked at me.

"Don't say its name," said Annabeth. "Names have power."

"Anyway, yes, this is the half man half bull creature," said Annabeth.

"Wait," I said. "I killed that already."

All heads turned towards me.

"Yes, I've killed that," I said. "When I first went to Camp Jupiter it appeared and attacked me and Grover. I even kept its horn, it's in my room."