Chapter 4

A/N

A lot of POV switches in this chapter okay? This is also the first chapter I write with Leo's and Dianne's POV.

Anyway, Read and Rock on!

Lea V.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

Leo's POV

"Leo, show us your fire again! We'd LOVE to see it." pleaded Stella, daughter of Aphrodite, in a Paris Hilton accent.

"Yes, show us Leo! Show us!" followed the group.

What am I exactly doing? I'm telling the "flirty" group my adventures and showing them my powers for like the hundredth time and it is starting to tire me.

Well, at least now I'm a somebody. The first time I arrived here I was like a nobody and a "seventh wheel."

But still, I'm tired and I don't like them in the first place. I mean who wouldn't be tired of that? Especially with fakes...

"I'm sorry ladies," I began. "But, I have something to do with - um-"

I looked around and grabbed the first creature I saw.

"With Grover?" asked Dawn, another daughter of Aphrodite, in an annoyed voice.

I looked up to see that it was indeed Grover whom I grabbed.

"Er - yes!" I said smiling to them.

I mouthed a "Help me" to Grover. Grover seemed to read my thoughts and emotions instantly.

"What're you both gonna do then?" asked Tammie, daughter of Iris.

"Well, um, we're-" I stammered. Luckily, Grover came to my rescue.

"We're going to meet a new demigod. Apollo came to me a while ago and told me he has a daughter in Manhattan. Leo is going to help me. Aren't you?" said Grover, raising an eyebrow.

I immediately nodded. "Let's go now, we don't want to be late!"

Phew! I got away!

"Thanks bro!" I said to Grover.

As I began to walk away from Grover, Grover grabbed my shoulder.

"You really think you're just going to walk away like that?" asked Grover.

"Well - yes?" I said unsure about my answer.

"Well you're wrong man!" said Grover with a "baa" in "man." "You are going to help me find that daughter of Apollo."

"You were serious back then?" I asked. I didn't think he was really serious that time.

Grover nodded. "Besides, Vera, daughter of Athena, was there. She could read minds. Good thing she kept her mouth shut. She's really smart. And if there's a monster, I'll protect you. Remember, I'm a protector."

I nodded. I couldn't do anything.

"So, where are we going?"

I asked while clapping 3 times in the end, sounding like Dora the Explorer.

"Manha-attan," he replied with another "baa" in the "ha" in Manhattan. He probably didn't get my Dora joke.

Well he IS old...

"Stop it with the baa," I said. "It is annoying."

Grover just scoffed. "Let's go!"

So Grover and I hired Argus to be our driver and we were off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We stopped by an apartment. Percy's apartment to be exact.

"Why are we here goatboy?" I asked.