CHAPTER 3: I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU MR AND MRS MALFOY.

Hermione's P.O.V:

Do you have anything in your house that you can throw around when you are angry?

Like a plushy pillow or some glass vases that you got from the pound store?

Guess what?? I did not have anything like that.

Except my wand.

And boy was I ready to blow this frickin place down.

You may wonder where I am...

Well if you all must know... I am currently at a small chapel, getting ready to marry the worst, insufferable toad of a Malfoy.

The past two days were undoubtedly the worst days of my life.

First of all, because despite the fact that her son might be killed any moment, Narcissa Malfoy spared nothing to make this dream wedding a reality.

At the moment, I really wanted the earth to swallow me up and put me out of my misery.

She wanted the whole shebang. The church, the flowers, the exquisite dinner and all of the family to be there.

But when Harry came to my rescue and said that the fact that I am getting married to Malfoy must be kept a secret, she agreed to have a small ceremony in a nearby chapel with just Harry, Ron and Ginny as the guests. The minister of magic was invited to be... well... the minister of this goddamn wedding.

But Narcissa Malfoy being herself would not allow me to get married to the toad just like that.

She wanted a proper wedding dress. She wanted the wedding to be color coordinated. That was her wish.

Harry had no arguing point.

So for the past two days, I have been made to enter each and every dress store in diagon alley and painfully made to wear each and every dress available till I found the right one.

We even had to erase the memory of the storekeeper after that because of this whole thing being secret.

The dress was simple. It was not too grand nor too shabby. It was just right.

After that, Ginny tormented my hair to come to a standstill while she tried different styles on it.

My neck still hurts.

This is not even worth so much trouble.

I mean... Why do I have to look pretty to marry someone like Malfoy??!!

Anyway I was just wishing for all this to get over.

I stood behind the closed doors waiting to stand at the altar.

Well not really.

Soon enough harry opened the doors allowing me to slowly and painfully float down the aisle right up to a man who I have hated for all my life.

I really did not pay attention to any of the decorations.

But Malfoy surely cleans up nicely. He looked look-able in that suit. He was wearing a solemn expression, like he was somehow trying to come in terms with this whole thing.

I could not blame him.

The minister started the ceremony with the usual lines you pretty much hear in each wedding and soon enough, it came to the I do's.

The minister asked us to face each other.

He started...

"Do you, Draco Lucius Malfoy, take Hermione Jean Granger to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to take care of her and support her in times of good and bad, in health and sickness, till death do you apart?"