CHAPTER 4: UNPACKING IS A PAIN.

DRACO'S POV:

Stupid chandelier.

I was ready to throw this hugely annoying piece of glass out the window for all I care... but I cannot.

Partly because it was my idea to make this house look a little like the manor and partly because granger was standing down, giving me the evil eye.

Complete with the twitching too.

The bloody witch was truly infuriating.

But I was in no mood to put up a fight with her.

So here I am, standing eight feet above ground, on a double side ladder with the world's most annoying witch sitting on a table nearby, watching me suffer.

And I had no magic to help me out with this mess.

And she was having fun watching me trying not to get my eyes plucked out by a piece of crystal.

I swear I heard her chuckle a bit.

The bloody woman.

She had me running on hot water all morning... making me do chores which I have never bothered to do before in my life.

But hanging chandeliers on the roof without magic... That was like the cherry on the bloody cake.

But I cannot say that she has been sitting simply either.

She too was keeping herself busy by cleaning the place entirely.

The ceiling, the walls and the floor... The windows, doors and the staircases.

We decided to do this entire process floor by floor.

We decided to start from the second floor which had two bedrooms and the library in it.

Slowly, but steadily that floor was cleaned, but the furniture had to be brought out.

After another hour of fixing this glass piece to the ceiling, I was finally free to get off this horrid ladder.

Thats when I lost my footing and fell.

My thoughts were mostly..."aaaaaagghh!!"

But I thought... "This is a pretty shitty way to meet my end."

But... I did not land on the cold, hard, merciless ground.

Rather... I fell on something fleshy and alive.

I looked below to see granger.

I landed on her.

Shit.

"Ooh... my head hurts... Get off me you big oaf!" She said.

I quickly got off and checked myself for bruises or cuts.

None.

Thats a relief.

But granger was not okay.

She had a nasty cut on her arm which was bleeding badly.

The bloody ladder was sharp on one edge and she might have gotten hurt when I fell on her.

That gash was not looking good.

I caught her arm and pulled her to the kitchen sink and allowed water to flow on the wound.

She winced very loudly.

I guess she finally noticed she has a wound... because before, she was sitting there, near the ladder, rubbing her head oblivious to the fact.