CHAPTER 10: TO BE OR NOT TO BE

Blaise zabini was a man of principles. He always held himself with dignity and pride. He always helped people when they needed him. He is a man who knew his boundaries and limits and others knew his limits too.

But now, Draco Malfoy was pushing them.

For the past hour, Draco had pulled him through all the streets in London looking for God knows what, and now, he was getting really tired and cranky.

He did not get to have lunch for crying out loud! And he was starving!

Blaise ducked a few more muggles, struggling to catch up with his best friend, who was passing through the streets like he was possessed by the dark lord himself.

"Hey! At least slow down! Its no point roaming like this if you don't have any idea as to where you want to go exactly. Just stand still and think! Why did you come out here? Without Hermione? Dragging me along?!" Blaise asked Draco, making him stop in the middle of the sidewalk.

Draco just rubbed his own face and looked at Blaise with slightly bloodshot eyes.

"Will you tell me what happened, or should I look inside?" Blaise asked, careful as to not use terms like legillimens.

Draco looked away and took a huge breath.

"Its Granger." Draco said, still looking away. "She is driving me insane."

Blaise huffed. "What did she do to you now? Or more importantly, what did you do to set her off? Can't you both just get along already? Its been a month Draco. I thought I told you to..."

"Blaise, I think she is growing on me, and not in a good way. Its driving me insane." Draco huffed out.

Blaise got the wind knocked out of him. Did his best friend just admit to having...feelings? For Hermione Granger?!

"What? What did you say?" Blaise asked more patiently.

"Ok. Ok.. I owe you an explanation. I need to sit for this." Draco said.

Blaise just nodded and dragged his friend to a café nearby.

"Start." Blaise said, taking a seat.

"I dont know what exactly is happening. But it is bothering the hell out of me." Draco said, rubbing his eyes.

"Tell me what happened exactly." Blaise urged.

FLASHBACK::::: MORNING AFTER POTION NIGHT:::::::::

Draco woke up feeling somewhat happy for the first time in a month.

Teasing Hermione Granger was fun.

With a smile, he went downstairs to get his morning tea. He knew that this day was going to be great. He even woke up early!

What he did not know was, the day had different plans for him.

When he passed the living room, he saw a pair of well toned, bare legs dangling off the edge of the sofa.

For a minute, he thought it was just a dream and rechecked.

Yes. Those were legs alright. They were hot too.

Draco slowly went towards the sofa, only to find Hermione granger sprawled out on the sofa, legs hanging off the armrest.

His breath caught in the back of his throat.

Granger had legs. And not just any ordinary looking legs, they were gorgeous and long. He had never seen legs like that on any other female.

Not even pansy.