CHAPTER 8: RADIANT MEMORIES

PLEASE READ A/N AFTER THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!! Please!!

And I am going to try the third person point if view. Pls tell me if it was any good.
--------------------------------------------------

When Blaise arrived at his best friend's house, he knew something was wrong.

But once he actually entered the living room did he realize that all hell had broken loose.

Figuratively.

The floor had random splotches of some jam like thing on it. The walls were full of flour hand prints and to top it off, there was whipped cream on the staircase railings.

He followed the source of the mess to a blonde man, sprawled across the sofa with his arms around a brunette who was equally messy looking.

Blaise did not know whether to laugh or to dangle the two people in front of him by their legs.

So he opted for a third choice.

He dumped a pail of cold water on both of them.

Hermione shot right up along with Draco screaming bloody murder.

"What do you both think you're doing?" Blaise asked.

"Blaise! Never do that again! Now I am all wet and sticky." Hermione said.

"Really? Are you now?" Blaise asked.

"Get your head out of the gutter zabini." Hermione said. "And what do you think you are doing Malfoy?" She asked, looking at the man who was desperately trying to find the source of the sickly sweet smell  that was currently emanating from him due to all the baking and cooking that went on before.

"I dont know... Why are you sitting so close to me granger? Move away." Draco said, growing irritated with his damp stickiness.

"I am not too thrilled to feel your body right next to mine either. You smell funny Malfoy." Hermione said and went away to her room.

Draco huffed in annoyance.

"Care to explain what happened or am I free to let my imagination flow?" Blaise asked Draco. 

"Haven't you let enough things flow on me already? I smell awful! What is that anyways?" Draco asked.

"Beats me. Better clean yourself up before you ask me anymore questions that are suggestive and revolting." Blaise said.

Draco trudged up to his room to get himself cleaned while Blaise made himself comfortable on one of the sofas which was not covered in frosting and whipped cream.

Hermione and Draco both came back after a while to see Blaise reading a muggle book on cooking.

"Glad you both came. Now come along and start cleaning. This place smells horrid." Blaise said.

"Prick." Draco said.

Anyways both Hermione and Draco started to clean up their mess the muggle way. Draco was grumbling the whole time but he did not complain as much as before, which both Hermione and Blaise found surprising.