My Lord, Gone

=♡ Chapter 1 ♡=

~Marrie's POV~
"Marrie." I heard my master call from in his office. As I cleaned the dishes in the kitchen, I slightly shook my hands in the sink, then grabbed a near by towel to dry them completely. It was quite late in the evening. I sighed and walked out of the room to his study. My master, Vincent Phantomhive, his soul smells rather delicious. I cannot wait to devour it as soon as I may.

I walked up to his door diligently and knocked. After a second or so, I heard I faint 'come in' and entered. I walked in and stood a few feet in front of his desk, a waiting his orders. "You called, my lord." I said keeping myself calm and professional. "Indeed I did." he said, walking up from behind his desk, infront of me with his hands behind his back. I cocked an eye brow up in confusion as he smiled softly to me.

Vincent is a handsome, well-dressed man with short bluish-black hair, brown eyes, and a beauty mark under his left eye. He is 6' or more in height, which is relevantly taller than I. I am currently 5'7, being in human form. He then cleared his throat, cutting me from my thoughts, and began to speak. "Marrie, I wanted to thank you." he stated kindly with a closed eye smile as he tilted his head to the side. I folded my arms behind my back and smiled slightly back. "Whatever do you mean?" I asked politely playing my nice-maid role as I was ordered to preform.

He sighed, which faded his smile and he looked down, but back at me with his smile that returned. "For being part of the Phantomhive's." he said having his arms behind his back as well. I lowered my head and closed my eyes. "You flatter me, my lord. But please, I am only a mere servant." I replied with a fake closed eye smile. He chuckled in response and removed his hands from behind him to reveal a toy train. He held it out for me to take it, which I did.

I felt the cool touch of his hands through my white gloved hands, that covered the contract seal on my hand. I looked at the train confused as to why he handed it to me. I looked up at him and noticed he saw my confused reaction. "Please go down stairs and return it to Ciel for me." he ordered, laughing slightly. "Yes, my lord." I replied, giving him a slight curtsy and exiting the room.

I remember how Ciel likes to collect these train collectables. I walked down the main stair case, watching Vincent and Rachel's child, Ciel, sitting on a couch next to his mother. I came down the stairs and started my way towards them. "Marrie!" Ciel gasped and childishly ran towards me. He ran up at a fast pace and hugged the upper leg portion of my body. I was slightly shocked by his actions, but patted his back in return, trying to be what humans call affectionate. Ciel's soul is so innocent and pure, almost as delicious smelling as his father's. To bad I am to protect him, or else I may have devoured it already. "What do you have there?" he asked pointing to the train I held. I smiled and carefully handed it towards him. He smiled brightly, as his dark blue eyes glistened in happiness as he took it into his own hands.

"Mum! Mum! Look!" he yelled turning around on his heel and running to his mother. Rachel lifted her head and smiled at her son who jumped onto her lap. She smiled and nodded her head giggling at Ciel. Who then made his way to the floor playing with the train. "Marrie, how nice of you." she stated looking up at me with her beautiful features. I was about tell her that it was from Vincent, but as I opened my mouth I was interrupted by a loud crash. I quickly looked over to Ciel, as did Rachel.

He stood there with his train smashed on the ground and tears filling his eyes. I paced swiftly towards him and held his shoulders being him, before bending down to his eye level. His eyes were closed and he tried holding back the tears. Then he suddenly jumped, wrapped his arms around my neck and cried into my neck. "I'm so sorry, Marrie!" he managed to say in between sobs. I put my arms around him, trying to be comforting. "Shh.. It's fine. It wasn't your fault, I should have told you it was fragile.." I whispered, rubbing the nine year olds back.